Trump Cons Supporters chapter 12,389

Started by bats, Mar 20, 2024, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Yesterday, Trump posted on his social media site that the court in the NY AG case is requiring him to post a bond before appealing the judgment against him. That was, of course, a lie. No such requirement has been imposed, and his lawyers had already filed the appeal when Trump made his post.

Today, Trump sent a text to supporters asking them for money. He wrote, in part:

I'm calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!

So, to invoke LL Cool J, Trump is fundraising off his lies about the lies that he lied about.

You cannot view this attachment.

dogwalker

They'll need to contribute at least $500 each.....ALL of them.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Mar 20, 2024, 08:49 PMYesterday, Trump posted on his social media site that the court in the NY AG case is requiring him to post a bond before appealing the judgment against him. That was, of course, a lie. No such requirement has been imposed, and his lawyers had already filed the appeal when Trump made his post.

Today, Trump sent a text to supporters asking them for money. He wrote, in part:

I'm calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!

So, to invoke LL Cool J, Trump is fundraising off his lies about the lies that he lied about.

You cannot view this attachment.

Maybe if you researched you would see this is not a lie. Your source is feeding you bullshit..

The bond would prevent the New York attorney general's office, which brought the civil fraud case against Mr. Trump, from collecting the $454 million while Mr. Trump's appeal is heard. Without it, the attorney general, Letitia James, is entitled to collect at any moment.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Mar 20, 2024, 11:52 PMMaybe if you researched you would see this is not a lie. Your source is feeding you bullshit..

The bond would prevent the New York attorney general's office, which brought the civil fraud case against Mr. Trump, from collecting the $454 million while Mr. Trump's appeal is heard. Without it, the attorney general, Letitia James, is entitled to collect at any moment.

Trump claimed the bond requirement was a condition of appealing uniquely imposed on him. You've now said he wasn't lying, but you contradicted yourself by noting that the bond only prevents collection during the appeal.

Moreover, requiring a bond to prevent collection during an appeal is standard procedure. Trump is lying to you when he says this has never been done before.

Romanticlover

I heard on the news that Truth Social might be going public next week which would give Trump over $3 billion.
I'm not on Truth Social or plan on buying his stock but I think it's hilarious, no matter what Democrats do to bring him down Trump finds a way to stick it to them. He truly is the "Teflon Don".
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 21, 2024, 09:08 AMI heard on the news that Truth Social might be going public next week which would give Trump over $3 billion.
I'm not on Truth Social or plan on buying his stock but I think it's hilarious, no matter what Democrats do to bring him down Trump finds a way to stick it to them. He truly is the "Teflon Don".
Even if that were to happen, Trump would have to hold his shares for six months before selling, which is an issue since he needs the cash now. Additionally, Trumpers may not grasp that the stock price of the shell company that would take Truth Social public is being driven up by nothing other than their own over-exuberance, and the price could tank on news that Trump was selling his shares. Thus, it's doubtful that Trump would ever be able to cash in, but either way, his supporters would be left holding the bag as usual.

So, yes, it's hilarious.

Danno

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 21, 2024, 09:08 AMI heard on the news that Truth Social might be going public next week which would give Trump over $3 billion.

the only ones he is sticking it to, is the dumb asses giving him money. lol
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Biden isn't a criminal that needs money to stay out of jail.
Just what do you think Trump will do for you?
What did he do for you when he was in office?
I will be fact checking so don't throw out something like the disaster tariffs on China.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Bande is right Trump is wrong. Trump has under the law an unequivocal right to appeal. The bond is to keep his property from being seized while the appeal is pending.

Being a longtime American patriot I'm sending $500 to Trump. I don't want him to have to suffer the loss of his billion dollar properties.  Is not better to give Trump the money rather than spending it on fast women?
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Being a longtime American patriot I'm sending $500 to Trump. I don't want him to have to suffer the loss of his billion dollar properties.  Is not better to give Trump the money rather than spending it on fast women?

You are kidding right?  Fuck no its not better to give Trump money.  Trump now claims he has had the cash all along... Trump should lose everything the mother fucker belongs in prison.

HighStepper

I just realized, that since I contributed to Nikki Haley's campaign and voted for her in the California Primary. Trump said he does not want my money and he is kicking me out of the MAGA camp. So, I will just keep my money for the ladies, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

zoezane

HighStepper - keep your money for the ladies has many benefits.  Thank you so much XO
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 25, 2024, 07:16 PMTrump Media stock goes public on Tuesday...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/25/investing/trump-media-stock-trading/index.html
From the article you linked:

At current prices, Trump's stake is valued at about $4 billion. However, there are lock-up restrictions that would likely prevent Trump from selling or even borrowing against the value of that stock for months.

Trump Media generated just $3.4 million of revenue through the first nine months of last year, according to SEC filings. The company posted a net loss of $49 million over that span.