Totally Normal Behavior for a Presidential Candidate

Started by bats, Mar 29, 2024, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Today, the presumptive nominee for president by the Republican Party posted to his social media platform a video that showed on the tailgate of a pickup truck a large fake image of Joe Biden lying on his side, bound with rope. Trump is signaling to his followers that he approves of violence against his political opponent.

If nothing else, this should remind us that the major political parties are not equally bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shares-violent-image-biden-224824107.html

HighStepper

Trump constantly promotes political violence. Claims to support law enforcement officers, but he does not support the rule of law.

The father and brother of Brian Sicknick, the police officer who died during the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at the U.S. Capitol, blasted Donald Trump's appearance at a wake Thursday for slain NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller. Charles and Kenneth Sicknick on Friday both expressed condolences to Diller's family, but they said Trump's appearance, especially the press conference outside a Long Island funeral home, was nothing more than a highly inappropriate political stunt. Link

Trump never expressed condolences or comfort to the fallen officers of Jan 6th.  He calls their murders hostages to be pardoned if he is reelected as President.

Donald Trump inspiring death threats is nothing new. Donald Trump is now using rhetoric that promotes violence against the daughter of the judge presiding over his upcoming New York criminal trial.
Previous threads here:
MAGA Maniacs Incite Violence Jun 21, 2022
Trump is still inciting violence. August 23, 2023

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

I saw part of the press conference that Trump held after the funeral for the cop who was killed. It's just amazing that the cops believe he gives two shits about them.

As with the rest of his supporters, they still haven't figured out that he's using them as part of his authoritarian playbook. There's nothing more going on there, and yet the police chief or whoever he was appeared on Fox News and thanked Trump for his "compassion." Give me a motherfucking break.

DoctorTaco

Trump and his inner circle are smart. In 2016 he got elected because he focused on the states where he could get to the electrical college number. He only came to CA for fundraisers.  Now he's playing to the MAGAtards with his innuendos of violence and "take back America" slogans. He references some sort of violence in every speech. He wants his cult to take over the USA should he lose the election.

Trump is a classic narcissist and a master manipulator, on top of being a con-man, crook, liar, etc etc etc.

zoezane

Trump posted kidnap image Biden hot-tied back of truck.  The Heavens are set to turn waters at Mar-a-lago to blood, frogs, flies, locus, death of first born at Donald Trump's demon parties.  Remember Moses and the Pharaoh who was a big time dictator?

I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

DoctorTaco

Quote from: zoezane on Mar 30, 2024, 09:00 AMTrump posted kidnap image Biden hot-tied back of truck.  The Heavens are set to turn waters at Mar-a-lago to blood, frogs, flies, locus, death of first born at Donald Trump's demon parties.  Remember Moses and the Pharaoh who was a big time dictator?

How could any logical thinking person vote for Trump after that image of Biden hog-tied and lying in the back of a pickup truck?  And then Trump was hawking Bibles for $60 bucks trying to target the religious right to raise money.  He's gone off the deep end.  One thing I have noticed in the news is that both Melania and Ivanka seem to be MIA at his events.

dogwalker

Uhh the type that would buy a bible in the morning and hog tie someone later in the day? 
I know many can't relate to that but such people do exist.
(not me btw)

HighStepper

Quote from: DoctorTaco on Apr 01, 2024, 09:47 AMHow could any logical thinking person vote for Trump after that image of Biden hog-tied and lying in the back of a pickup truck?  And then Trump was hawking Bibles for $60 bucks trying to target the religious right to raise money.  He's gone off the deep end.  One thing I have noticed in the news is that both Melania and Ivanka seem to be MIA at his events.

Quote from: dogwalker on Apr 01, 2024, 11:35 AMUhh the type that would buy a bible in the morning and hog tie someone later in the day? 
I know many can't relate to that but such people do exist.
(not me btw)
Perhaps Hillary Clinton was right when she said, "to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorable." "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And Trump has lifted them up."
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 01, 2024, 12:42 PMPerhaps Hillary Clinton was right when she said, "to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorable." "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And Trump has lifted them up."

Hillary Clinton turned out to be a lousy candidate because of all the misogynistic hate directed toward her, but she got a lot of things right about Trump. For example, in one of the debates, she was right about every single thing she said in this clip:

Hobby

If Trump is reelected he will use and abuse his pardon power to allow his thugs to go after those that oppose him...even assaination or murder Trump will pardon the perpatrator.

Danno

Trump went off the deep end 40 years ago. Been following Trumps screw ups for 35 years when he built the Taj Mahal. paid $1.2 billion to build sold for 4 cents on the dollar. The Art of the Deal, my ass. The guy never ever paid people what they where owed. Scammer his whole life.

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States".

Kathy Griffin said Tuesday she didn't realize "how serious" the Department of Justice (DOJ) was about her controversial photo of her holding a bloody fake replica of former President Trump's head.

"I actually just got a FOIA back, Freedom of Information Act, recently, expressing how serious they were about trying to charge me with the crime of conspiracy to assassinate the president of the United States," the comedian said on the "Dinner's on Me with Jesse Tyler Ferguson" podcast.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome