Trump’s reported Ukraine peace plan.

Started by zoezane, Apr 08, 2024, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoezane

EVERYTHING, monster rapist trump says is a lie (he lies so much his MAGA don't remember his lies).  Will fail like everything.  I'm watching and waiting, all good things come to those who wait.

His whole foundation, his whole life is a con-man 4 lies lies lies.  He's betting on his lies to deceive all his MAGA, he knows they are stupid.  He's throws Hitler tantrums like a 10 year old.  He sold us out to Russia, another traitor that has sex with underage girl.  Anyone who supports Trump likes his disrespect for women, grab them by the pussy.  Look how he treats Melania, she can't stand his smelly ass attitude. 

He will not be president and he's will feel this:  Trump Grab Him By the Balls

Trumps peace plan with Putin.  oh come on, theses guys are dictators.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-reported-peace-plan-115301977.html

I would not believe anything those 2 boozes spew, they have nothing to say.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

HighStepper

Trump's solution is surrender. He advocates giving his buddy Putin what Putin wants.

You cannot view this attachment.

Former Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) mocked Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) with a new moniker on Monday, calling her "Moscow Marjorie." "Moscow Marjorie is focused now on this Ukraine issue, getting her talking points from the Kremlin and making sure that she is popular and gets a lot of coverage,"

The lady that said California forest fires are started by Jewish space lasers from outer space.  Marjorie Taylor Greene once again does Putin's bidding: "This is a war on Christianity. The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians...Russia is not doing that. They are not attacking Christianity. As a matter of fact, they seem to be protecting it."Note: 85% of Ukrainians identified as Christians.

So far we have invested 75 billion defending democracy in Ukraine.  57 billion of that was spent in America putting Americans to work.   We are not sending money to Ukraine we are sending them arms manufactured here in America.
Previous discussions:  https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=17320
Too much sex is still not enough.