Oh look, another MAGA person is Trump attempted Assassin

Started by Blkfyre, Sep 15, 2024, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 17, 2024, 12:08 PMBoth shooters hated Trump and had a political agenda,
I don't see any hypocrisy, I only see nutjobs.
I see only incompetent assassins.

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Sep 17, 2024, 07:39 AMHe was camping out at that spot for 12 hrs(2am-1:30pm) and his intent was to shoot Trump, whether he fired a round or not is irrelevant. He was a felon in possession of an illegal firearm(ghost gun) so he's looking at least 10 years in prison.

Then he should have taken a shot if he going to be housed on the taxpayers dollar.
Hobby

zoezane

Now we got cry wolf "FAKE BOMBS BY TRUMP RALLIES".  Trump insites violence with his fake bombs.  But, watch his follower's numb brains fall into the gates of hell.  It's so clear they all want war.  I wonder how many MAGA will really die for trump?  Yeah all their complaining words mean nothing.  MAGA are weak pathetc cowards just like trump. Trump encourages humans to be weak so he can be the dictator and they want a dictator.  Total insanity by MAGA who follow a brain dead dictator. 
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Bande

Quote from: zoezane on Yesterday at 09:25 AMNow we got cry wolf "FAKE BOMBS BY TRUMP RALLIES".  Trump insites violence with his fake bombs.  But, watch his follower's numb brains fall into the gates of hell.  It's so clear they all want war.  I wonder how many MAGA will really die for trump?  Yeah all their complaining words mean nothing.  MAGA are weak pathetc cowards just like trump. Trump encourages humans to be weak so he can be the dictator and they want a dictator.  Total insanity by MAGA who follow a brain dead dictator. 

No Wars while Trump was in office.
MAGA so bad.. Media & Political manipulation...
Like all those riots spearheaded by the Left.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Yesterday at 05:03 PMNo Wars while Trump was in office.
"I had no wars. I'm the only president in 72 years, I didn't have any wars."
This is a repeat of Donald Trump's lies. President Jimmy Carter, never formally declared war or sought authorization to use force from Congress during his presidency. Military records show not a single soldier died in hostile action during his presidency. At least 65 active duty troops died in hostile action in Trump's presidency. Link

You already lost the argument about riot equivalency.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=21893
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Yesterday at 05:03 PMNo Wars while Trump was in office.
This is rich coming from someone who supports the media manipulator-in-chief.

Here are snippets from a story in today's Wall Street Journal about the bullshit claim that Haitian immigrants are eating people's pets in Springfield, OH:

Over the summer, outside neo-Nazi groups—which specialize in exploiting local controversy to foment outrage about migrants—had seized on a local controversy and fanned the narrative of pet-eating Haitians.

Then the Trump campaign blasted those rumors to the world—and kept pushing them even after they were exposed as lies. The Trump campaign continues to run hard at the controversy. Trump last Friday said he planned "large deportations" from Springfield—whose Haitian community is overwhelmingly in the country legally.

Attempts to contain the damage in Springfield were quickly overwhelmed despite city leaders' racing from meeting to meeting trying to stem the tide. The Ohio state police were called in to protect local children as they returned to school. A security tower with cameras was erected outside City Hall. Thirty-six bomb threats had been logged as of Tuesday evening.
"It induces panic and fear and depletes resources," said Heck, the city manager. "We're living the danger that misinformation and created stories leads to."

Vance insisted on CNN this past Sunday that he had firsthand accounts of the incidents from constituents, but the media had paid no attention to migrant problems in American cities "until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes." He added, "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do." 

Romanticlover

Thanks for deleting my comment, I thought all comments are welcome here...or only ones you agree with?
I guess it's ok for certain members to make outlandish claims.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

There was a reason for it.  Broke forum rules.....lol.  It's happened to me too so don't cry about it.  Follow the rules if you want your posts to remain.