voter fraud found

Started by Danno, Apr 22, 2022, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Trump's former White House Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, seems to be a voter fraud enthusiast? Trump's Chief of Staff was simultaneously registered to vote in three states.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Where is the voter fraud you claim happened? What is your proof Meadows committed voter fraud? Being registered in more than one state is not a crime or fraud.  Sometimes this can happen when people move from one state to another.  Typical Democrat fake news.

Zep

Hobby, You are correct, but Republicans used this very logic as a basis for much of their voter fraud allegations during the previous elections.

That, plus registered voters who had died prior to the election. Not that they voted..  just that they were registered...
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

bladegunner

"One thing, leads to another". Forgot who was with then. Obama talking at Stanford was rich. That sucker is a sumbitch.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Apr 22, 2022, 06:28 PMHobby, You are correct, but Republicans used this very logic as a basis for much of their voter fraud allegations during the previous elections.

That, plus registered voters who had died prior to the election. Not that they voted..  just that they were registered...

I know they did and did not like it... The problem is I guess is ballots can not be traced back to the registration. I am not certain as to why this is today.  I can see not being able to trace ballots back before we had computers and security in which people would be harassed or shot for not voting a certain way.  Today ballots could be encoded and masked to be able to trace back to the registration and if multiple ballots were submitted by the same voter. The whole voting system could be done online with technology we have today. We make bank transactions online and are pretty darn secure.