Provider Contests?

Started by Hobby, May 01, 2022, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

I was thinking, that maybe the Saloon could host an online ongoing contest only for providers and they can win money. No purchase is necessary, the only requirement is Saloon Registration. We would need a member we can send donations to that we can trust and to pay out the winner.  Any ideas as to what contest we could have that would interest providers to join and enter contests or contests?  Brain Storming! Maybe best boobs... Winner 100!  Best Ass Winner 100! or Best Blow Job pic, Winner 500!
Like Like x 1 View List

rooftop

am good to sponsor a prize.  some other topics:  best short story about anything remotely related to this world; could have variations:  funniest, cautionary tale (tail?), scariest experience, whatever. 

Utrrose

Best room setup lol. Like who's room caters to men the best. Or who swallow best. Lol
Like Like x 2 Winner Winner x 3 View List
Lickity yo dickity

El_oso_33

Quote from: Utrrose on May 14, 2022, 01:48 AMBest room setup lol. Like who's room caters to men the best. Or who swallow best. Lol

I love this lady. Welcome back. 💖🐻
Like Like x 1 View List
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

WolfDragon

I kinda like the Best room setup idea
Try to have a good time.

rooftop

On the best room idea, are there separate categories for hotel, apartment/house.  Leaving car out as those are typically hosted by the hobbyist. 

Utrrose

Overall amenities that are offered to three gentlemen
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Lickity yo dickity

Dedee

I am game for this!!!!!