China Bidens Buffalo visit

Started by Bande, May 18, 2022, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

The President's  (China Biden) visit to Buffalo is so fake. He did not visit New York City after the Subway shooting, he did not visit Wisconsin after the Thanksgiving Day massacre.. Why, because  those 2 men although they were racist and did it for racist reasons they were not the right color,  they don't fit the narrative that he's going to make today. There were a several shootings over last weekend, but he only cares about one. He only cares about the communities he can use.. The shooter in his manifesto refers to himself as a few things... 1st in his life a Communist, Eco fascist and now says he moved a little right to authoritarian leftist. Can't mourn the loss of these people for one day before a narrative is spun and all being done for votes. It's all pretty disgusting to me.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on May 18, 2022, 10:05 PMThe President's  (China Biden) visit to Buffalo is so fake. He did not visit New York City after the Subway shooting, he did not visit Wisconsin after the Thanksgiving Day massacre.. Why, because  those 2 men although they were racist and did it for racist reasons they were not the right color,  they don't fit the narrative that he's going to make today. There were a several shootings over last weekend, but he only cares about one. He only cares about the communities he can use.. The shooter in his manifesto refers to himself as a few things... 1st in his life a Communist, Eco fascist and now says he moved a little right to authoritarian leftist. Can't mourn the loss of these people for one day before a narrative is spun and all being done for votes. It's all pretty disgusting to me.

So what you are saying is a President who had on multiple occasions talked about White Supremacy, and thus making his visit on point for something he has long established as being against was wrong was fake? Or is it you are objecting to his having an issue with White Supremacy?
Crazy Crazy x 1 View List

Danno

Boo Boo x 1 View List
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson and other Republicans are slamming Biden for hypocrisy in visiting Buffalo, New York after a mass shooting, 10 dead, but not visiting Waukesha Wisconsin in November after vehicle homicide that left 5 people dead.
Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Biden is a career politician. Right now the Democrat's Black voter base is unsure about Biden. So he goes to Buffalo to make his statements to denounce the shootings to shore up his base. It was all political!

Zep

There are so many right wing nut jobs shooting people in mass around the country, a guy has to pick and choose how many to go visit.  At least he visits some instead of being too busy golfing.. 

Can you imagine if the President had gone and visited some locations at the peak of Covid crisis,  Some would have been upset that he only did it for political reasons and endangered tons of secret service and staff to covid.

I know it's tough to find fault with a decent human being, but... there's always a way.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Biden is lucky to stand let alone golf! LOL

bats

These kinds of visits by politicians are almost always self-serving and a little cheesy. But presidents are always damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's nothing new.

Hobby

Now I understand why China Biden did not go to Milwaukee after Buffalo to give condolences. My Uncle Bill O explained it... The Milwaukee shooting following the Buck's Game... the shooters were black!

Romanticlover

I'm also wondering why Biden didn't visit Sacramento after the downtown shooting.
The day after the shooting all the local Democrat politicians had a news conference where they said it needs to stop and we need to ban guns, later that day LE started making arrests and they found out it was gang-related. Of course the Democrats didn't say another word on the matter.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2022, 04:02 PMI'm also wondering why Biden didn't visit Sacramento after the downtown shooting.
The day after the shooting all the local Democrat politicians had a news conference where they said it needs to stop and we need to ban guns, later that day LE started making arrests and they found out it was gang-related. Of course the Democrats didn't say another word on the matter.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Let's just take the 15th by itself:

Incident Datesort    # Killed    # Injured
May 15, 2022           0              7   

May 15, 2022           0              4   

May 15, 2022           2              3   

May 15, 2022           1              4

Well, it could be your conspiracy theory craziness, or it could be that there are so many wackjobs with guns that you are avoiding talking about that he just can't visit each one...

Romanticlover

So now I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist. lol

BTW: you are proving our point about Biden picking and choosing which tragedy to attend, if he really cared then he would attend all funerals of Americans killed by gun violence.

I got a chart as well and this one is from the FBI:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2022, 04:02 PMI'm also wondering why Biden didn't visit Sacramento after the downtown shooting.

Of course not... apparently the left media does not want to cover stories when blacks are doing the shooting! Biden took the opportunity of the Buffalo Shooting because of the racial nature of it to make it political... that is horrible.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 19, 2022, 05:19 PMSo now I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist. lol

BTW: you are proving our point about Biden picking and choosing which tragedy to attend, if he really cared then he would attend all funerals of Americans killed by gun violence.

I got a chart as well and this one is from the FBI:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-43

Uhm, so that's what you got out of that?  The point was that there were too many for him to attend them all so your trying to make his not attending something is worse than silly.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on May 19, 2022, 05:23 PM... apparently the left media does not want to cover stories when blacks are doing the shooting!

Main stream media does cover it.
Too much sex is still not enough.