Michael Avenatti sentenced to 4 years in prison

Started by HighStepper, Jun 02, 2022, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Avenatti found fame (and some fortune)  as he represented Stormy Daniels during her legal battles with then-President Donald Trump.

He was the darling of left leaning cable news shows as he blasted Trump and how he was going to take him down.

The judge said Avenatti's crime against Daniels was made "out of desperation" when his law firm was struggling. He called Avenatti's behavior "craven and egregious" and blamed it on "blind ambition." He said he believed the sentence "will send a message to lawyers" that, if they go astray, they will lose their profession and their liberty. Link

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Fuck! Trump got good taste in women... Trump should have appointed her sexitary of state.

HighStepper

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 02, 2022, 05:05 PMSecretary of Health and Human Services

Whatever position she wants, she got my vote... Trump gets the hot ones, Clinton sets the bar low...lol

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Karen McDougal

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 02, 2022, 08:07 PMYou cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Karen McDougal

I think I would drink her pee just to see where it came from! LOL

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 08:21 PMI think I would drink her pee just to see where it came from! LOL

It comes out sterile so it's OK................as long as we are not in Russia where they might make a tape of it, lol.

Romanticlover

You can say what you want about Trump as a politician but there's no denying he has good taste in women.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 02, 2022, 08:37 PMYou can say what you want about Trump as a politician but there's no denying he has good taste in women.

You would have to be Trump to afford these women!

Hobby

Dick A or Dick B?  Which is Donald's? LOL

You cannot view this attachment.

HighStepper

Stormy Daniels describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small" Link

HighStepper

Donald's dick, lol.

You cannot view this attachment.

Hobby

I once had a hooker ask me who I think I would please with that small thing... I said me! LOL