We have a Comedian.

Started by Bande, Jun 01, 2022, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 11:43 AMOnly about maybe 20 to 25% of Democrats actually support Biden anymore.  Don't mention polls HS says they don't mean anything... strange they don't reflect the current mood of the country, seeing how bad the economy is getting that people would not say in a poll their disgust of where we are right now. Come this November poll or no poll Democrats will find out just how pissed off the country is at them. Like the Supreme Court is now slanted right for many years to come, Congress may be in Republican control for a decade thanks to Biden if a Republican is elected Potus in 2024. So fear not, if not for Biden bumbling Democrats would have been much stronger in midterms... Thank you, Biden! It looking a lot like Christmas every day now till mid-term elections!

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 02, 2022, 11:15 AMThis was not about me, about you.
I have a very open mind, Have seen no good from this administration though.
This administration is the worse in recent history and the polls reflect that across the board with all parties.
There was actually a democrat i would of endorsed in 2021, unfortunately he did not make it through.
I bet you could not fathom betting for the best candidate.
You take the parties endorsement and vote without researching. I say this due to any person in there right mind would not of endorsed Biden due to his lack of results during his political tenure..

You don't know what I did or didn't do. You vote the way Trump tells you to, I have voted for Republicans before and if there is one that puts country above party I may again, but the sad state of Republican policy I doubt that will ever happen.

And what? You can poke at me but I can't at you?

Lastly other than your usual rag on democrats and me, you didn't address what I said, that you have issues going a week without demonizing the other side...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 02, 2022, 01:57 PMYou don't know what I did or didn't do. You vote the way Trump tells you to, I have voted for Republicans before and if there is one that puts country above party I may again, but the sad state of Republican policy I doubt that will ever happen.

And what? You can poke at me but I can't at you?

Lastly other than your usual rag on democrats and me, you didn't address what I said, that you have issues going a week without demonizing the other side...

How someone post is up to them and I don't think you are innocent of doing the same.  I know I am not innocent, I am not about to change to make a Democrat happy or a Republican! Since Obama who I voted for the first election he ran I thought he would be good for the country, what was I thinking! After what Democrats did to Kavanaugh it will be a very cold day in hell before I vote for another Democrat. Back in the day I voted for Harris and Fienstien, I must have been drunk is my only excuse I have.

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 02:08 PMAfter what Democrats did to Kavanaugh it will be a very cold day in hell before I vote for another Democrat.

That's your deal breaker? Wow! Not the policy positions of Democrats.
I don't know what you think the Democrats did to Kavanaugh, other than push his buttons to the point he disgraced himself with his whinny baby temper tantrum.
100's of law professors from all over the nation that witnessed the hearing found Kavanaugh to lack Judicial Temperament.Link Link

One can find legitimate reasons to not vote for Democrats. The treatment of Kavanaugh is not one of them.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

Speaking of Kavanaugh, this SNL skit still cracks me up...

Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 11:45 AMDon't mention polls HS says they don't mean anything.
You often complain about people putting words in your mouth.

I never said ratings don't mean anything. I just put balance and truth to biased rants.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=3945

Back when Biden's approval ratings were at 40% I said, that this does not bode well for Biden.
Republicans are on track to take Congress in the midterm elections.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=2253

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 02, 2022, 05:20 PMSpeaking of Kavanaugh, this SNL skit still cracks me up...

Thanks Romanticlover that was hilarious.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 02, 2022, 05:57 PMThanks Romanticlover that was hilarious.

All of you are a bunch of comedians here...

Romanticlover to the Dog House you go!

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 02:08 PMHow someone post is up to them and I don't think you are innocent of doing the same.  I know I am not innocent, I am not about to change to make a Democrat happy or a Republican! Since Obama who I voted for the first election he ran I thought he would be good for the country, what was I thinking! After what Democrats did to Kavanaugh it will be a very cold day in hell before I vote for another Democrat. Back in the day I voted for Harris and Fienstien, I must have been drunk is my only excuse I have.

Actually I am. That particular individual can't go without calling people "libitards" or "Demoncrats" or something similar. As if he can't make a point without putting people down while doing so...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 02, 2022, 08:30 PMActually I am. That particular individual can't go without calling people "libitards" or "Demoncrats" or something similar. As if he can't make a point without putting people down while doing so...

How's Pinhead?

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 02, 2022, 11:33 PMHow's Pinhead?

Not acceptable. Depending on context could get the post deleted.
See definitional meaning of "pinhead" previously posted in this forum.
It was noted that Name Calling is often an indication of an exasperated mind.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=3280

Surviving In a Political Forum

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 03, 2022, 09:49 AMNot acceptable. Depending on context could get the post deleted.
See definitional meaning of "pinhead" previously posted in this forum.
It was noted that Name Calling is often an indication of an exasperated mind.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=3280

Surviving In a Political Forum

exasperated mind...now I have and exuse....lol

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 03, 2022, 10:49 AMexasperated mind...now I have and exuse....lol

Having an excuse doesn't relive one of being responsible.