Pelosi is now a producer / Movie maker

Started by Bande, Jun 10, 2022, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Pelosi on a media blitz pushing a leftist view with mass manipulation.
Funny how Demoncrats went to a Hollywood producer to produce this mass Misinformation program.
Pelosi Sgt of Arms refused to step up security itself shows she had a agenda.
Mayor refused to step up security shows as well.
Mass editing leaving out key details. Edited to fool the stupid people.
Mass misinformation to manipulate the people.

Another witch hunt wasting our $$$$$$$

Showing how STUPID people are believing this stuff..

Hobby

All could have been avoided had Trump held the rally the day before... But that's not Trump's style.  Watch it, boy...LOL! I'm one of those stupid people... LOL  You bet I hold Trump responsible for Jan 6... Trump sent out invitations to stop the steal and make Pence reject the state's electoral votes.... talk about stupid... Trump wanted Pence to reject the state's electoral votes Trump doesn't like... boo hoo too bad! Trump is notorious for finding loopholes in the law.  This time he went too far selling the notion to Trump supporters that there was a loophole in our constitution for Pence to reject votes, now that is stupid. Pence refused... If Trump could have fired Pence he would have. Those that bought into the idea Pence could do this under our constitution are the stupid ones and stupid for attacking our capital.

Bande

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 10, 2022, 08:07 PMAll could have been avoided had Trump held the rally the day before... But that's not Trump's style.  Watch it, boy...LOL! I'm one of those stupid people... LOL  You bet I hold Trump responsible for Jan 6... Trump sent out invitations to stop the steal and make Pence reject the state's electoral votes.... talk about stupid... Trump wanted Pence to reject the state's electoral votes Trump doesn't like... boo hoo too bad! Trump is notorious for finding loopholes in the law.  This time he went too far selling the notion to Trump supporters that there was a loophole in our constitution for Pence to reject votes, now that is stupid. Pence refused... If Trump could have fired Pence he would have. Those that bought into the idea Pence could do this under our constitution are the stupid ones and stupid for attacking our capital.
Kinda went off subject of the post did we not.
Trump responsible for what? Having a peaceful rally.
Can not help what the leftist concocted to tarnish Trump to try to keep him out of office.
Pelosi refusing extra security, and guards opening doors waving people in sounds like a set up to me..

Danno

Ray Charles can see Trump caused the invasion of our Capital.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 10, 2022, 08:48 PMKinda went off subject of the post did we not.
Trump responsible for what? Having a peaceful rally.
Can not help what the leftist concocted to tarnish Trump to try to keep him out of office.
Pelosi refusing extra security, and guards opening doors waving people in sounds like a set up to me..
I mean, the rally itself was peaceful enough. But the rally wasn't the point. The rally was just the pretext to get thousands of people to show up and cause chaos.

The invasion of the capitol was clearly Trump's aim, and boy did his supporters chew on that toy. Those people believed their cause was righteous. And why did they believe that? Donald Trump told them it was true.

But nobody around Trump actually believed it. Not Barr, not Pence, not even Ivanka. Basically, nobody with half a brain. That's why Trump was left with nutjobs: the MyPillow guy, Sydney Powell, and Rudy. 

Anyway, what I find funny is how some of the "mainstream media" pundits seemed horrified that Trump didn't order protection for the capitol. Why would he have done that while his supporters were busy doing exactly what he wanted them to do?

The only thing Trump didn't get was a halt to certifying the count of the electoral college votes. It was a close call, though. Those people would have killed for Trump if the people in the building hadn't been whisked away in the nick of time.

Hobby

The point is this riot and breaking into our nation's capital should have never happened and the fault for it belongs to Trump. I supported many of Trump's policies on securing the border, including tax cuts, but not his obsession with the election was stolen. Trying to deflect blame for security onto others is no better than blaming the police for the shooting at Robbs Elementary Texas.  Just like the shooter at the school, Trump pulled the trigger on our capital on Jan 6 2021 and belongs in prison.

dogwalker

Good for her but as far as I can tell it does not affect me so I don't care. 
Win an Oscar if that is the goal.

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 10, 2022, 07:12 PMPelosi on a media blitz pushing a leftist view with mass manipulation.
Funny how Demoncrats went to a Hollywood producer to produce this mass Misinformation program.
Pelosi Sgt of Arms refused to step up security itself shows she had a agenda.
Mayor refused to step up security shows as well.
Mass editing leaving out key details. Edited to fool the stupid people.
Mass misinformation to manipulate the people.

Another witch hunt wasting our $$$$$$$

Showing how STUPID people are believing this stuff..

So what you are saying is if it were badly produced, looked shoddy and generally awful you would have been ok with the it and thought it were more believable?

BS. Then you would have been complaining of the things I said above.

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 11, 2022, 12:27 PMSo what you are saying is if it were badly produced, looked shoddy and generally awful you would have been ok with the it and thought it were more believable?

BS. Then you would have been complaining of the things I said above.

So what you are saying.... you don't have a clue... why not say... what I am understanding, it would be more accurate. And stop making personal attacks as to what someone would be doing...

Romanticlover

Nancy is too busy to pass SCOTUS security in the House(passed in the Senate) because she has to go on a witch hunt for those evil guns and defend her alcoholic husband who got a DUI.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 11, 2022, 01:16 PMNancy is too busy to pass SCOTUS security in the House(passed in the Senate) because she has to go on a witch hunt for those evil guns and defend her alcoholic husband who got a DUI.

Trump tried to overthrow the election and Nancy did nothing to prevent it... yep all her fault...

HighStepper

Showing how STUPID people are believing this stuff.

Smart people can look for themselves to see what should be believed.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy acknowledges that Trump bears responsibility for the attack.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 11, 2022, 03:12 PMShowing how STUPID people are believing this stuff.

Smart people can look for themselves to see what should be believed.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy acknowledges that Trump bears responsibility for the attack.

Hobby

Had I been a Senator or Congress person during that siege, afterwards when I saw Trump I would have decked the SOB.

dogwalker

DOH!   Yeh probably.  Why risk your life for any job?