While you were sleeping

Started by Bande, Jun 18, 2022, 10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

While you were sleeping politicians are making insurance companies richer.
More bullshit for the legal gun owner.
This does nothing about the criminal doing all the crimes in which they obtained firearm illegally..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 18, 2022, 10:00 PMWhile you were sleeping politicians are making insurance companies richer.
More bullshit for the legal gun owner.
This does nothing about the criminal doing all the crimes in which they obtained firearm illegally..

Talk about while you were sleeping, this is old news past almost 6 months ago. And it's not designed to stop criminals: 

"City officials say they're not requiring anyone to get insurance for intentional harm with a gun, just for accidents or negligence. People often have that coverage already with their homeowner's or umbrella liability policies. "

So let's see. Old news and your comments about the law are inapplicable...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 19, 2022, 02:32 AMTalk about while you were sleeping, this is old news past almost 6 months ago. And it's not designed to stop criminals: 

"City officials say they're not requiring anyone to get insurance for intentional harm with a gun, just for accidents or negligence. People often have that coverage already with their homeowner's or umbrella liability policies. "

So let's see. Old news and your comments about the law are inapplicable...

Some people sleep longer than others... and some never wake up....LOL

HighStepper

As mentioned above gun insurance is not a new concept. How mandating it, remains to be seen. Court battles on the horizon.
I would not drive a car without insurance. Some people voluntarily get gun insurance. So San Jose is making it mandatory for guns.

The Lockton Affinity gun Insurance

You cannot view this attachment.
Link

Get Gun Owners' Liability Insurance from Troxell.
Gun Owners liability insurance or Concealed Carry Insurance gives you an extra layer of protection outside of your standard personal policies. Cover the gaps in your insurance by adding this type of policy.  https://www.troxellins.com/gun-liability-insurance/

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Does gun insurance pay off if I get shot?

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 19, 2022, 05:10 PMDoes gun insurance pay off if I get shot?
If it was an accident.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

that's life insurance I think ----?????

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 20, 2022, 01:08 PMIf it was an accident.

but not if I was shot being robbed or assualted?