January 6th Hearings

Started by bats, Jun 21, 2022, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2022, 10:40 AMI'm not condoning what Trump did but he did business in NYC where you had to deal with the mafia if you wanted anything to get done, he acts like a mob boss: self-centered, ruthless, corrupt and egotistical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTv_LZJeJ84

Having said that his approval ratings are still higher than Biden's.

All that says is like the mafia bosses he emulates, people will go along with crooks..

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 22, 2022, 10:50 AMAll that says is like the mafia bosses he emulates, people will go along with crooks..
The biggest crooks are ChinaBidens administration. Knowledge is your friend..

Bande

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 21, 2022, 08:45 PMThere is no with hunt for me...Trump planned it, He organized it, and now refuses to take responsibility for it. The ultimate of Trump's desperation for me was Trump having his tantrum that VP Pence would not do what Trump wanted. Don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees with me on this... I won't change my mind, I heard what I hear during the rally and I saw what I saw during the capital riot... I don't need to watch democrats using Jan 6 as the distraction for what Biden has caused.
HaHaHa... Pull the shit out of your eyes.
Nothing has proven Trump planned.
If anything there is more issues With the Demoncrats failure in which tried to set up Trump once again..

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jun 21, 2022, 11:54 PMapparently you haven't been watching. Every witness has been a Republican. Pelosi hasn't been involved. If you watched all those security questions were answered by Republicans.

Eye witness that testify the horrifics they went through.. All hear say bullshit that do not stand in court,
All they are detailing are their thoughts in which mean nothing. A smear campaign due to not liking Trump..

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2022, 10:40 AMI'm not condoning what Trump did but he did business in NYC where you had to deal with the mafia if you wanted anything to get done, he acts like a mob boss: self-centered, ruthless, corrupt and egotistical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTv_LZJeJ84

Thanks for the interesting video. Having to interact with the mob is one thing. Using ruthless mob tactics on innocent and loyal American citizens is another thing.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 22, 2022, 10:40 AMHaving said that his approval ratings are still higher than Biden's.
Have to carefully pick the snippet of time to take your snapshot.
President Biden's term wide approval rating average is 46.8%, with weekly averages ranging from 39.4% to 54.4%. At this point in President Trump's term, his term wide approval rating average was 40.8%, with weekly averages ranging from 37.3% to 45.9%

Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 22, 2022, 12:15 AMThe theory that the riot was somehow a setup by Pelosi to get Trump to look bad is pretty far out. All you have to do is watch some of the footage of Trump's rally at the Ellipse and the events that followed.

And are you suggesting that some of the thousands who gathered at the capitol at Trump's invitation were somehow encouraged to break down doors and chant "Hang Mike Pence" because they saw that security was lax? Think about how absurd that is.

One doesn't simply "agree to disagree" over a violent coup attempt.

Violent? A peaceful protest in which a unarmed protester was killed by security for no reason.
In contrast to the Violent Summer protests in which involved Federal property and many deaths, In which the Demoncrats backed. Get Fukking Real..
Trumps invitation was to a Peaceful Protest..

Bande

In actuality
Quote from: Hobby on Jun 22, 2022, 10:47 AMThe only thing Trump cares about is Power... and to keep power!  That became obvious when he lost the election. For me Trump went down hill from there...
In actuality the people voted Trump in.
If you were in a position late night the stats overwhelmingly had Trump winning to wake up with crazy numbers stating the opposite you would think it Smelled as well.

People need to remember Trump was a businessman not a politician. The two think differently
Businessman cuts throat and moves on.
Politicians take kick backs and flip flop on agendas to whomever pays the most.
We need to rid the career politicians band put new in.
A political job was not intended to be a lifetime job, it was seasonal while one goes back home to normal life.
We seemed to get away from this, thus major corruption ensued..

Bande

So tell me how is it people associated with Steve Corbett (Demoncrat) Were in attendance January 6th, Inside taking selfies as well, and yet none are sitting in solitary confinement nor charged with trespassing?
And one says this is not a political witch hunt.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:08 AMEye witness that testify the horrifics they went through.. All hear say bullshit that do not stand in court,
All they are detailing are their thoughts in which mean nothing. A smear campaign due to not liking Trump..

So sorry, however, "horrific [experiences] they went through" is just a small part of the testimony. Again, lifelong conservative Republicans that worked for Trump's reelection gave testimony under oath. Trump's own recorded words. "All hear say bullshit that do not stand in court." Nope. Direct witness testimony collaborated with other sworn testimony.

Trump and the extreme Right Wing media shock jocks can dance around with the same old hackneyed talking points, however, the facts are the facts.

Danno

that was last week, and they weren't even in the capital. had been there for 2 days with Triumph the comic dog interviewing both repubs and dems. still getting your news from fox I see.

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:30 AMSo tell me how is it people associated with Steve Corbett (Demoncrat) Were in attendance January 6th, Inside taking selfies as well, and yet none are sitting in solitary confinement nor charged with trespassing?
And one says this is not a political witch hunt.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:03 AMThe biggest crooks are ChinaBidens administration. Knowledge is your friend..

Funny! You make this too easy! By the way, how many people under Trump/Trump appointees were prosecuted of a crime again?

https://news.yahoo.com/every-trump-campaign-administration-official-210841129.html

That is 100% more than have been in either Obama or Biden's administration...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:23 AMIn actuality In actuality the people voted Trump in.
If you were in a position late night the stats overwhelmingly had Trump winning to wake up with crazy numbers stating the opposite you would think it Smelled as well.

People need to remember Trump was a businessman not a politician. The two think differently
Businessman cuts throat and moves on.
Politicians take kick backs and flip flop on agendas to whomever pays the most.
We need to rid the career politicians band put new in.
A political job was not intended to be a lifetime job, it was seasonal while one goes back home to normal life.

OK, so if what your are saying is true, where is the proof? Surely in all this time ONE precinct someplace would have come forward with proof? One of Trump's overpriced lawyers would have gotten ONE lawsuit to fall on his side?

No? Then it's what everyone calls it, The Big Lie..

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:23 AMA political job was not intended to be a lifetime job, it was seasonal while one goes back home to normal life.

I agree with you 100%.
The incumbent Congressional Members and the special interests that feed them want to stay in power and not have term limits. I believe there is strong support for term limits by most American citizens.

Speaking of moving on, that is Trump's problem, he won't move on.

If you have been watching the hearings you would know that there is not any doubt that Trump lost the election. Like it or not, as horrible as it may sound to your ears, Biden is the duly elected President of the United States. It has been established that Trump knows this, but insists on promoting the big lie that the election was "stolen" from him.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 11:14 AMViolent? A peaceful protest in which a unarmed protester was killed by security for no reason.
In contrast to the Violent Summer protests in which involved Federal property and many deaths, In which the Demoncrats backed. Get Fukking Real..
Trumps invitation was to a Peaceful Protest..

Here's just a small part of this "peaceful protest":

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 22, 2022, 11:42 AMFunny! You make this too easy! By the way, how many people under Trump/Trump appointees were prosecuted of a crime again?

https://news.yahoo.com/every-trump-campaign-administration-official-210841129.html

That is 100% more than have been in either Obama or Biden's administration...

This is the problem I have with Democrats that they don't prosecute their own, they cover for them!