January 6th Hearings

Started by bats, Jun 21, 2022, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 22, 2022, 02:14 PMThis is the problem I have with Democrats that they don't prosecute their own, they cover for them!

Republicans are quite capable of prosecution as Democrats. Why, when the Republicans were in control of both House and Senate did they not prosecute anyone in Obama's camp? Why is it under Trump Republicans did not prosecute anyone AT ALL?

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 22, 2022, 02:19 PMRepublicans are quite capable of prosecution as Democrats. Why, when the Republicans were in control of both House and Senate did they not prosecute anyone in Obama's camp? Why is it under Trump Republicans did not prosecute anyone AT ALL?

Hilary Clinton... is all I am going to say...

Danno

what about her, she lost
Quote from: Hobby on Jun 22, 2022, 03:17 PMHilary Clinton... is all I am going to say...
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jun 22, 2022, 04:42 PMwhat about her, she lost
Research is your friend. Maybe you will see.

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jun 22, 2022, 02:19 PMRepublicans are quite capable of prosecution as Democrats. Why, when the Republicans were in control of both House and Senate did they not prosecute anyone in Obama's camp? Why is it under Trump Republicans did not prosecute anyone AT ALL?
LMAO.. Clueless..
Who controls the corrupt F.B.I. And the D.O.J???? Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, I know this is a hard one to fathom... Demoncrats...

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 22, 2022, 06:45 PMLMAO.. Clueless..
Who controls the corrupt F.B.I. And the D.O.J???? Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, I know this is a hard one to fathom... Demoncrats...
There's never been any evidence of this kind of "deep state" corruption. Anyway, didn't Trump promise that he would root it all out? You know, drain the swamp? I mean, he literally told us that he alone could fix it. What happened?

It's remarkable that so many people believed that shit. And still do!

There's always going to be some corruption in any large organization, whether government or otherwise. And people generally know this, so when Trump and Fox News and others talk nonstop about it as though it's part of some grand conspiracy, it seems believable. They hate the government anyway, and the conspiracy theory gives them something to really be pissed off about and obsess over.

But it's still nonsense, same as the stolen election theory.

Hobby

"The theory that the riot was somehow a setup by Pelosi to get Trump to look bad is pretty far out."

Pretty far out?  It is just plain down right stupid to think Pelosi is that smart to begin with! On Jan 6th had it been Hillary crying how she lost the election and blaming her VP for not rejecting the state votes and placing blame on Pelosi the right would be screaming to lock Hillary up!  The only person responsible is Donald Duck I mean Trump.

Danno

thought Pelosi built the Italian satellite that changed votes

Bande

Quote from: bats on Jun 22, 2022, 09:15 PMThere's never been any evidence of this kind of "deep state" corruption. Anyway, didn't Trump promise that he would root it all out? You know, drain the swamp? I mean, he literally told us that he alone could fix it. What happened?

It's remarkable that so many people believed that shit. And still do!

There's always going to be some corruption in any large organization, whether government or otherwise. And people generally know this, so when Trump and Fox News and others talk nonstop about it as though it's part of some grand conspiracy, it seems believable. They hate the government anyway, and the conspiracy theory gives them something to really be pissed off about and obsess over.

But it's still nonsense, same as the stolen election theory.

The deep states corruption was deeper than anticipated thus all the witch hunts presented to slow him down and it would take more than 1 term to see anything.
yep never any evidence, the F.B.I., D.O.J. And Hilary all were found to push a lie.
So you are good with corruptness since it is so common I see.

Bande

Hobby

These hearing are for the elderly or people that have no life....LOL

Danno

The story changes daily.
Good sign it's fake

quote author=Bande link=msg=5624 date=1656029626]
[/quote]

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jun 23, 2022, 05:13 PMThe deep states corruption was deeper than anticipated thus all the witch hunts presented to slow him down and it would take more than 1 term to see anything.
yep never any evidence, the F.B.I., D.O.J. And Hilary all were found to push a lie.
So you are good with corruptness since it is so common I see.
Deeper than anticipated, huh? And of course, the "witch hunts" got in Trump's way of getting rid of it all. Man, if even Trump couldn't handle all the corruption it must have been worse than anyone thought! And with these January 6 hearings, the corruption is proving to be worse still! They just can't lay off poor Mr. Trump.

It seems like one of the hallmarks of conspiracy theories, once they've taken root, is they can never be disproven to the satisfaction of their adherents. Remember the 9-11 Truthers? Same thing. They either moved the goalposts or introduced new wrinkles that, in their minds, supported their theories.

HighStepper

So sorry, but the "deep state" at the DOJ out to get Trump won't fly. Top DOJ leadership, Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue, Steven Engel Assistant Attorney General, were all Trump loyalist. However, they would not break the law and violate their oath of office to push Trump's big lie.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande