Sanjo, my #3 daughter...No matter what we all love you! 1st league game HS

Started by Tuscano, Jun 24, 2022, 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

I am driving Sanjo to her pitching coach in Sacramento, I see something is wrong. She begins to weep! Our first league game is tomorrow. Against upstarts! I go dark, dark meaning let my lids drop over my dark brown eyes, Looking into her crystal blues eyes! I say it doesn't matter! Win or lose we will ALL STILL LOVE YOU!

Two innings into the game the mother of the opposing pitcher says to my then-wife..." our daughter is just a freshman." My wife? "so is ours!". Sanjo pitches a "NO-NO". No hits, no runs. Lights up Nor-Cal sports.

Reporters are calling her coach, and TV crews show up at her games. Yeah, but who is calling the pitches??? Her SISTER!!

In year two, EVERYONE KNOWS HER NAME! Big sister ("Ijo" has graduated, and Nijo is now the catcher.) In the first game, rival small town. New young coach. When her team sees Sanjo step off the bus their heads drop. their coach rallys them! As Sanjo is warming up, she turns to her players and says, "she is not all that! YOU CAN HIT HER!!". Nijo is offended! She calls nine straight fastballs down the middle. Side out! Perfect!
Vorresti essere me

Tuscano

Small schools. The AD schedules for the boys and the girls must follow. the small school is very competitive with the boys. Not so much with the girls...The girls do have a new exciting coach! graduated from my alma mater. We dust off the upstarts in short order and go to watch the boys' game. The plate umpire is also the sports editor for the area paper. He turns to Sanjo between innings, "how did it go?" Sanjo shrugs "shut out". Any hits? "no". Any walks? "no". Any errors? "no". So nobody got on base!?! long pause..."no". Reporter, "So, YOU PITCHED A PERFECT GAME!" I had no clue. I played REAL sports! CONTACT!
Vorresti essere me