The SECRET Bilderberg Meetings Between Spies, War Hawks And World Leaders

Started by Bande, Jun 27, 2022, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Hobby

dogwalker

those fuckers.....using my taxes for unapproved purposes.....see other thread.....lol.
They work for me ultimately.  It would be something if taxpayers could vote to approve each of their expenses like a boss could.

Hobby

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 27, 2022, 07:17 PMthose fuckers.....using my taxes for unapproved purposes.....see other thread.....lol.
They work for me ultimately.  It would be something if taxpayers could vote to approve each of their expenses like a boss could.

Now you know why the government pays 2,000 for a toilet seat...

bladegunner

neat (imo) movie was mr.smith goes to washington. He was a filibustering fandango yo!

dogwalker

HighStepper

Bilderberg Meetings, annual meetings attended by 120 to 150 political leaders, government officials, and experts from industry, finance, media, and academia in Europe and North America. The meetings, held in a different European or North American country each year, provide a private, informal environment in which those who influence national policies and international affairs in the West can get to know each other and discuss without commitment their common problems.

After each conference a private report of the meeting is circulated only to past and present participants, and in the report speakers are identified only by their country. The meetings were initiated by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and took their name from the hotel at Oosterbeek, Netherlands, where the first conference was held in 1954. An international steering committee generally selects different delegates each year.
Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

bladegunner

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 27, 2022, 09:03 PMwth,....is there a movie and music forum on this site?
"It's only a matter of time.." Wrote a song about it, wanna hear it?