Why Are We So Angry?

Started by Bande, Jun 29, 2022, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

funny that we didn't have fake news until we got a fake president that was part of fake wrestling
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

thaikhan

What's funny to me is that former President Trump claims the election was rigged just like the Democrats did when he got elected.  Yet both Democrats and Republicans act like their party has never done any wrong.

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Jun 30, 2022, 11:13 AMfunny that we didn't have fake news until we got a fake president that was part of fake wrestling

LMAO
The Fakest is ChinaBiden.
He has done NOTHING for the people.
Lined his pockets with kickbacks though..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jun 30, 2022, 12:38 PMLMAO
The Fakest is ChinaBiden.
He has done NOTHING for the people.
Lined his pockets with kickbacks though..

And Trump lined his pockets with taxpayer money by requiring all official offsite meetings/any travel destinations to be at Trump properties so he could profit from it.

thaikhan

You do know every president has drastically bumped up their net worth.  So saying Trump is the only one lining his pockets is an ignorant statement, though not a surprising one.  You'd have to be a really bad politician to come out poorer

bats

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 30, 2022, 02:00 PMYou do know every president has drastically bumped up their net worth.  So saying Trump is the only one lining his pockets is an ignorant statement, though not a surprising one.  You'd have to be a really bad politician to come out poorer
Trump is the only one I'm aware of who funneled millions of taxpayer dollars directly into his personal investments. That's a pretty big difference.

Hobby

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 30, 2022, 02:00 PMYou do know every president has drastically bumped up their net worth.  So saying Trump is the only one lining his pockets is an ignorant statement, though not a surprising one.  You'd have to be a really bad politician to come out poorer

You say every president? Lincoln must have missed out... I don't think Kennedy faired much better!

thaikhan

Quote from: Hobby on Jun 30, 2022, 04:43 PMYou say every president? Lincoln must have missed out... I don't think Kennedy faired much better!

What are you talking about?  They had more precious metals than they began with.

thaikhan

Quote from: bats on Jun 30, 2022, 04:16 PMTrump is the only one I'm aware of who funneled millions of taxpayer dollars directly into his personal investments. That's a pretty big difference.

So when you do it upfront and stupidly compared to sneakily it's better?  Shouldn't you be glad Trump was dumb enough to do it out in the open?  Da Fawk?  So you don't condone it because he was blatant about it but do condone it if they are sneaky about it?  I see why Democrats and Republicans are batshit crazy like they are if that's the logic they use.

HighStepper

Quote from: thaikhan on Jun 30, 2022, 10:47 PMSo when you do it upfront and stupidly compared to sneakily it's better?  Shouldn't you be glad Trump was dumb enough to do it out in the open?  Da Fawk?  So you don't condone it because he was blatant about it but do condone it if they are sneaky about it?  I see why Democrats and Republicans are batshit crazy like they are if that's the logic they use.

NO, you are skipping over the part about increasing wealth LEGALLY vs. increasing wealth ILLEGALLY.
Too much sex is still not enough.