China Biden

Started by Bande, Jul 01, 2022, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Such a Great job...

Blkfyre

Wow, Fox News, who's nose is practically welded to Trump's ass think's Biden has done a bad job. Raise your hand here if you are at all surprised...

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 02, 2022, 11:25 AMWow, Fox News, who's nose is practically welded to Trump's ass think's Biden has done a bad job. Raise your hand here if you are at all surprised...

Haven't you read the latest approval ratings...Joe has sunk below Trump... I guess the majority of Americans believe Joe has done a bad job and just keeps getting worse. 

thaikhan

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 02, 2022, 04:47 PMHaven't you read the latest approval ratings...Joe has sunk below Trump... I guess the majority of Americans believe Joe has done a bad job and just keeps getting worse. 

#FakeNews
No one believes in that fake science crap when our feelings are hurt. Science only works when we try to justify our feelings

HighStepper

We have discussed approval ratings many times.
Approval ratings fluctuate
Biden sinks below Trump
Presidential Approval Ratings from Truman to Trump. 

To me a more telling poll is where 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction. To me this is not just about Biden, but the Congress as well. No party can have these kinds of numbers and keep power in the midterm.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 02, 2022, 06:38 PMWe have discussed approval ratings many times.
Approval ratings fluctuate
Biden sinks below Trump
Presidential Approval Ratings from Truman to Trump. 

To me a more telling poll is where 85% of US adults say that things in the country are headed in the wrong direction, with just 14% believing things are going in the right direction. To me this is not just about Biden, but the Congress as well. No party can have these kinds of numbers and keep power in the midterm.

Could also be about the Supreme Court.

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jul 02, 2022, 08:15 PMCould also be about the Supreme Court.

Point well taken.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

And just who do think they are blaming for the high gas prices, rent, food etc... not russia

Bande

dogwalker

Wow.  I hit "watch later" like in the year 2200 after I'm dead.

Bande

dogwalker

She's kinda hot but I had to skip to 2:59 to see her.

bladegunner

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 08, 2022, 07:41 PMShe's kinda hot but I had to skip to 2:59 to see her.
she was an oakland raiders cheerleader.

Bande

O my god ChinaBiden misspoke the Facts again... (LIED)

Bande