Fetus is a baby – Car pool lane

Started by HighStepper, Jul 10, 2022, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

I'd say give a pregnant lady a break. 

Hobby

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 11, 2022, 10:08 AMDo I actually believe she will win? Nah.

Are we here because of conservative arguments of personhood (which, to remind you, includes corporations)? Yup, so I am here for hoisting them on their own petard :) And to be fair, my arguments are no less valid than some of the outrageous youtube videos we are inundated with daily!

Wanna Bet?  No, this board is not for you to engage in arguments or hammer other members... you continue you will be banned.

Danno

that will increase the membership. lol
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Quote from: Danno on Jul 11, 2022, 11:06 AMthat will increase the membership. lol

I really don't give a fuck anymore... I am close to shutting the site down as it is...

Danno

I've asked a bunch of ladies to join. nothing.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Tuscano

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 11, 2022, 10:08 AMDo I actually believe she will win? Nah.

Are we here because of conservative arguments of personhood (which, to remind you, includes corporations)? Yup, so I am here for hoisting them on their own petard :) And to be fair, my arguments are no less valid than some of the outrageous youtube videos we are inundated with daily!

Here! Here!
Vorresti essere me