More Hunter Biden Hijinks Leaked

Started by Romanticlover, Jul 12, 2022, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Hunter's cellphone was hacked and it shows texts of him calling Jill Biden(his step-mother) a 'f..king idiot' and videos of Hunter weighing out illegal drugs on a scale.

Imagine if one of Trump's kids did this.

Former Secret Service agent and cyber forensics expert Konstantinos "Gus" Dimitrelos previously told the outlet that the contents of the iPhone are authentic.

https://news.yahoo.com/secret-responds-graphic-hunter-biden-203752983.html
Are we having fun yet?

Danno

Trump's kids just appear on tv high, with a dripping nose. lol
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Joe once said this about Hunter: "He's the smartest guy I know"
Saving incriminating photos and videos, leaving your laptop at a repair shop and using weak passwords isn't smart to me.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

Well but of course a father will say that about his son in most cases and anyone who is a father knows it's impossible to monitor everything your children do at every moment.  If "Blunder" Biden did something illegal that's on him, particularly since he was an adult.  These things happen.  There are plenty of screw ups in celebrity families.

Romanticlover

Joe's daughter was also a drug addict, she left her diary at a halfway house.
I expect celebrities kids to be screwed up but not the Presidents.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f..k things up" - Barrack Obama
Are we having fun yet?

Bande

Hobby

It's a shame people only talk about Hunter when his brother Beau was a really good person and did great things.  He served his country with honor and distinction. Most likely he would have become Governor of Delaware and probably would have run for President in 2020 instead of his dad. I doubt he would have stood by and let people tear his dad apart...

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 19, 2022, 10:13 PMIt's a shame people only talk about Hunter when his brother Beau was a really good person and did great things.  He served his country with honor and distinction. Most likely he would have become Governor of Delaware and probably would have run for President in 2020 instead of his dad. I doubt he would have stood by and let people tear his dad apart...

People love dirty laundry
Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Hobby

If trump did this... get over trump already... so sick of trump.. trump did far worse...

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Danno

the Trumpers will think this is ok. lol
Quote from: Blkfyre on Aug 08, 2022, 10:11 PMGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Quote from: Danno on Aug 09, 2022, 12:55 PMthe Trumpers will think this is ok. lol

Probably, but that does do something to the nickname ChinaBiden doesn't it, that while in the white house on staff Ivanka had the patents done, but apparently fast-tracked due to, I dunno, corruption in the White House?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=40ea1d2e1d60

In addition, even TRUMP profited: https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-trademarks-voting-ivanka-trump-0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

In October, China's Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office's online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work.

China also granted provisional approval for two "Trump" trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.

All the trademarks were applied for in 2016.

"These trademarks were sought to broadly protect Ms. Trump's name, and to prevent others from stealing her name and using it to sell their products," Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump's ethics attorney, said in an email. "This is a common trademark practice, which is why the trademark applications were granted."

Both the president and his daughter have substantial intellectual property holdings in China. Critics worry that China, where the courts and bureaucracy are designed to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party, could exploit those valuable rights for political leverage.

There has also been concern that the Trump family's global intellectual property portfolio lays the groundwork for the president and his daughter, who serves as a White House adviser, to profit from their global brands as soon as they leave office.

"Ivanka receives preliminary approval for these new Chinese trademarks while her father continues to wage a trade war with China. Since she has retained her foreign trademarks, the public will continue to have to ask whether President Trump has made foreign policy decisions in the interest of his and his family's businesses," wrote Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a government watchdog group that first published the news about Ivanka Trump brand's new Chinese trademarks.

Lawyers for Donald Trump in Beijing declined to comment.

So shouldn't it be ChinaTrump?

Bande

bats