Biden Approval Rating Is Slipping

Started by Hobby, Mar 22, 2022, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

President Joe Biden approval drops to lowest level of his presidency
MARCH 22, 2022

Only 40% of Americans approve of President Joe Biden, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The national opinion poll, conducted March 21-22, found that 40% of U.S. adults approved of Biden's performance in office. Fifty-four percent disapproved and the rest were not sure. Biden's approval numbers have been below 50% since August.

At the same point in Donald Trump's presidency, about 40% of Americans approved of his performance in office, while around 55% disapproved.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll is conducted online in English throughout the United States. The latest poll gathered responses from 1,005 adults in total including 432 Democrats and 366 Republicans. It has a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of 4 percentage points.

https://graphics.reuters.com/USA-BIDEN/POLL/nmopagnqapa/

Yeah I know, when polls don't agree with some peoples thinking, polls don't mean anything. Every morning millions of Americans are waking up to the fact they elected a DUD!  Biden didn't win because voters voted for him they voted against Trump and now the polls are proving this to be true! Trump always had low approval ratings throughout his presidency. Biden saw his highest numbers at the start of his presidency and have been declining downward ever since. The guy seems to me to be out of touch with reality. Thinks the economy will be just fine with a 8% inflation rate and rising, record high increasing gas prices, soaring food costs. And he blames it on Russia or Covid.  Well Joe, Trump had to deal with Covid for a year and most of that time there was no vaccine. During Trump years Russia was quiet, and our economy was growing, low inflation, gas prices remained steady. Biden caters to the progressive left, he signs anything Democrats  put in front of him, gave into the new green deal, opened up our southern borders and now we are in one hell of a mess. What Biden said about the pull out from Afghanistan, haling it as a extraordinary success... Most Critics say WTF, it was a cluster fuck. Although we did need to get our of Afghanistan it was how it was done is concerning. 

Many Democratic Leaders now see Biden in a mental decline more so now than ever. They worry Biden will fumble, screw the pooch when he answers the press, so they try to keep him from speaking or answering questions. The left wing major news media doesn't report and attack Biden for his fuck ups like they went after Trump. But now with  money in our wallets dwindling our monthly budgets falling short, people are having second thought about Biden and if he is really good for our country.  Next November will say it all.  If Biden doesn't turn this around Republicans will take Congress by Storm in landslide victories.

Blkfyre

" Biden didn't win because voters voted for him they voted against Trump and now the polls are proving this to be true! "

I really don't get conservatives. Back during the election, they said the same thing as if this was gotcha moment. Except...not so much. Whether they want to admit it or not, this is EXACTLY why Democrats voted for Biden! Because a megalomanic was in office, killing off the people he swore to protect because he didn't want to tarnish his reputation, lying to their face that a deadly plague was "just the common flu" despite being told it was going to be a pandemic. Who months before the election told everyone that if he won it was the will of the people, if he lost, it would be because of cheating. Who told people that mail in voting didn't work and always resulted in fraud...as he voted by mail, as he said that servicemen (who tended to vote his way) who also voted by mail wouldn't be a fraud. Who said that all the results in the election were due to fraud while supporting the people on those same tickets in his party who won. Wouldn't one think that if the votes couldn't be counted on as being the truth, that would include ALL the votes in the district? Of course, if you were gonna cheat on one thing, don't you think you'd cheat just a BIT more to make sure that the Republican party wouldn't keep a majority anyplace? And yet, they did...

Biden wasn't voted into office, Trump was voted out. And by a clear margin and, a year later, with zero fraud proven. Saying that is a truth, and nothing to be ashamed of, it was a triumph of American democracy getting rid that which did not serve the people...

Hobby

"Biden wasn't voted into office, Trump was voted out. And by a clear margin and, a year later, with zero fraud proven. Saying that is a truth, and nothing to be ashamed of, it was a triumph of American democracy getting rid that which did not serve the people..."

Isn't this what I said? "Biden didn't win because voters voted for him they voted against Trump" Doesn't matter why they voted against Trump, what matters is how Biden is performing today, not terrific that's for sure, his approval rating continue to decline. No doubt had Trump handled the Corona Virus better, dialed his remarks back and stayed off Twitter he may be President today and we would not be in this economic mess. Of course this all speculation! What is not speculation, what is going to happen this November should the economy continue on the path its on.

Zep

During the pandemic, no one was driving. Gas was so cheap, American oil companies stopped drilling, stopped producing because of the glut of excess oil.  Now there's a shortage because the oil companies can't ramp up production fast enough.  Some want to blame that on the President, fine.   The man is a good person.  His judgement has been just fine, regardless of what the Russian bots are sending to FoxNews to spread.  I'm proud of our President. He has not disappointed me yet.  Honest, cares about the middle class and the future of America.  Every day I wake up thanking the stars that it's Biden and not Trump in the Oval Office.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Mar 23, 2022, 07:19 AMDuring the pandemic, no one was driving. Gas was so cheap, American oil companies stopped drilling, stopped producing because of the glut of excess oil.  Now there's a shortage because the oil companies can't ramp up production fast enough.  Some want to blame that on the President, fine.   The man is a good person.  His judgement has been just fine, regardless of what the Russian bots are sending to FoxNews to spread.  I'm proud of our President. He has not disappointed me yet.  Honest, cares about the middle class and the future of America.  Every day I wake up thanking the stars that it's Biden and not Trump in the Oval Office.

As with Trump, Biden has his followers but they don't make up the majority of his base. If it wasn't for the fact that Biden gutted many of Trumps executive orders his firs week in office that affected our domestic oil production, I might agree with you about Covid.  Biden couldn't wait to fulfill promises he made to the Green People!  He should have waited and done things slower, now we are all paying for it!

Danno

There are 7000 oil wells in the USA that aren't being used. Oil companies decision.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Biden imposed strict regulations on drilling on federal and offshore drilling.

The Biden administration also points to the 9,000 unused gas and oil leases as a major reason why the U.S. can't increase energy production.

Members of the administration have been promoting the idea that companies are free to simply start using these leases if they'd like to. However, these statements can be misleading.

According to a Department of Interior report, the U.S. had more than 37,000 oil and gas leases just last year — so 9,000 is a small number comparatively — and just because an oil company has a lease doesn't mean they can just start drilling.

They must organize and safely manage their reservoir and satisfy several regulatory requirements, such as an onsite inspection, environmental review and permit approval. This process can actually take up to 10 years.

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/fact-check-team-why-isnt-the-us-producing-more-oil

Biden Makes Sweeping Changes to Oil and Gas Policy
https://www.csis.org/analysis/biden-makes-sweeping-changes-oil-and-gas-policy

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 23, 2022, 12:20 PMKamala Harris is a babbling idiot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DvAmoMGK80

This is not a reply to the topic Biden numbers declining.  Its belongs as its own thread.

Romanticlover

Kamala being a babbling idiot has something to do with Biden's approval ratings, she is the VP.
The main reason his approval rating is so low is he lied about his sons laptop during the debate, his botched withdrawal of Afghanistan, lingering pandemic and high inflation.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 23, 2022, 01:20 PMKamala being a babbling idiot has something to do with Biden's approval ratings, she is the VP.
The main reason his approval rating is so low is he lied about his sons laptop during the debate, his botched withdrawal of Afghanistan, lingering pandemic and high inflation.

I cant argue with what you say... certainly does have impact on Biden.

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 23, 2022, 12:20 PMKamala Harris is a babbling idiot:

What don't you understand about the passing of time being significant?

To have Sarah Palin commenting on someone's speaking ability is the biggest laugh from that video.

Although, both of them are hot GILFs
Too much sex is still not enough.

Blkfyre

I don't get it. Republicans keep blasting that Biden and now Kamala are idiots because this reason or that in how they are speaking, but if you bring up the MANY documented and in no way fake news videos of Trump being as bad or worse, it's just crickets. Either someone having issues speaking is, or is not an idicator of a problem. So which is it? IS Kamala or Biden having trouble speaking an indicator or mental issues? And if so, doesn't that mean that Trump has similar mental problems?

Romanticlover

I agree Trump wasn't an eloquent speaker but at least he got his point across to the people, when Biden or Harris speak we are left dumbfounded.
Biden is now in Europe cleaning up the mess Kamala left after her cackling nonsense the other week.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Mar 24, 2022, 02:24 PMI agree Trump wasn't an eloquent speaker but at least he got his point across to the people, when Biden or Harris speak we are left dumbfounded.
Biden is now in Europe cleaning up the mess Kamala left after her cackling nonsense the other week.

I think our secret weapon for Russia should be for Joe to go visit Russia and fuckup their economy like here. Joe can inflict more damage than any sanction could ever do... Russia would be like we surrender take Joe back!  Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login