FBI Agents Reportedly Looked For Nuclear Documents In Search Of Trump’s Home

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 11, 2022, 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Here's the search warrant and the property receipt:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/22131373/unsealed-mar-a-lago-warrant.pdf

The property receipt lacks specifics, but the general categorizations show that there's absolutely no defense for having some (or all) of these documents at his home. Even if he were still president that would be illegal, at least in some cases.

Note, too, that the federal criminal statutes thought to have been violated include the Espionage Act and the statute that criminalizes destruction of records and concealment or mutilation of government material.

But, hey, it's really no big deal. /s

Blkfyre

And for those who will inevitably bring up their theory that OBAMA must have done the same thing, oh look, Trump already did it for you:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

But was then IMMEDIATELY shot down by an official government office:

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

HighStepper

Questions MAGA Maniacs don't want to ask.
  • Why did Trump steal these documents?
  • What was Trump going to do with these Top Secret documents?
  • What did Trump already do with these documents.
  • Was Trump engaged in espionage?

Too much sex is still not enough.

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on Aug 12, 2022, 02:40 PMQuestions MAGA Maniacs don't want to ask.
  • Why did Trump steal these documents?
  • What was Trump going to do with these Top Secret documents?
  • What did Trump already do with these documents.
  • Was Trump engaged in espionage?

1st off who controls classifications and the documents? Yes, The Commander In Chief.
Therefore no laws have been broken.
At the end this is a witch hunt defacing someone in the media prior to midterms.
Biden can say all he wants, ultimately this is political BULLSHIT that Trump will prevail once again.
When it comes down to it Commander in chief is in control of the documents and their classification. These records were during Trumps Tenure therefore he controls them.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Aug 12, 2022, 03:36 PM1st off who controls classifications and the documents? Yes, The Commander In Chief.
At the end this is a witch hunt defacing someone in the media prior to midterms.
Biden can say all he wants, ultimately this is political BULLSHIT that Trump will prevail once again.
When it comes down to it Commander in chief is in control of the documents and their classification. These records were during Trumps Tenure therefore he controls them.
Now you're just making shit up. Come on.

Danno

and you think nobody got hurt on Jan 6th. so I think you might be out of touch with reality

Quote from: Bande on Aug 12, 2022, 03:36 PM1st off who controls classifications and the documents? Yes, The Commander In Chief.

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Danno

if he controls the records, why did return most of what he took
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

Quote from: Danno on Aug 12, 2022, 04:06 PMif he controls the records, why did return most of what he took
You would have to ask him that.

Bande

Bande

Jackpot... They retrieved Nuclear documents..  LMAO NOT.. All political, media propaganda.

bats

Quote from: Bande on Aug 12, 2022, 04:56 PMJackpot... They retrieved Nuclear documents..  LMAO NOT.. All political, media propaganda.
Oh, did DOJ give you special access to the documents? I didn't realize you had that kind of clout.

HighStepper

These records were during Trumps Tenure therefore he controls them.

LAMAO. This is so wrong that it would be hilarious if it were not such a serious breach of National Security. Yes, the President (Commander in Chief) can declassify the documents.
HE DOES NOT OWN THE DOUCUMENTS. He doesn't get to take them home. He controls nothing after he is no longer The President.

These documents are looked at in a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF; pronounced /skɪf/), in United States military, national security/national defense and intelligence parlance, is an enclosed area within a building that is used to process sensitive compartmented information.

Mar-a-Lago is NOT a SCIF

So the questions remain. Why did Trump STEAL them and what was he going to do with them.

dogwalker

Dang he sounds like some sort of spy (or perhaps traitor?).  Everything has a price and the country's highest secrets would be worth a lot. He only wanted to finance a new golf course.  Give the dude a break.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Aug 12, 2022, 04:16 PMAttorney for former President Donald Trump Christina Bobb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3T7DLrKIs&t=2s
Quote from: Bande on Aug 12, 2022, 04:56 PMJackpot... They retrieved Nuclear documents..  LMAO NOT.. All political, media propaganda.

Christina Bobb is dumb as a rock. Ingram says to clarify there were no nuclear documents, Bobb says, "It's my understanding" "I don't believe" "I haven't talked to the President about this."

Bobb mistakenly thinks the execution of a search warrant was a violation to Trump's constitutional rights.

Lying Laura Ingram makes up stupid shit as she flounders through the interview. In light of the events after the interview, hindsight shows what a fuckup it was.

Christina Bobb said she was not permitted to accompany the FBI agents during the search.  However, the President and others in New York saw everything that happened on the closed circuit TV system. Oh shit you dumb bitch. You just stepped on Newt Gingrich's suggestion the FBI may have planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago because no one could see what they were doing.

Hobby

This all started out when national archieves discovered president documents wound up at mar a logo and the na asked trump to return them, he didnt. Na filed a complaint with doj who got a federal grand jury subponea for trump to return documents which he did but not all. So doj sent the fbi in with a warrant to get them.  Trump caused this himself.  It was illegal for trump to keep the docs without the na authorization.