Guide to the ways Trump is legally screwed

Started by Blkfyre, Sep 04, 2022, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

What? Trump keeps winning? He LOST in 2020. The sane world understands this, but Trump's followers believe the lies. It's disgraceful. 

It's quite ironic that you talk about doing what is good for the country when your party has allowed itself to be co-opted by a maniacal authoritarian.

You obviously don't see it, but you've latched onto the most un-American, cancerous political leader in living memory.

Bande

Quote from: bats on Sep 08, 2022, 08:42 PMWhat? Trump keeps winning? He LOST in 2020. The sane world understands this, but Trump's followers believe the lies. It's disgraceful.

It's quite ironic that you talk about doing what is good for the country when your party has allowed itself to be co-opted by a maniacal authoritarian.

You obviously don't see it, but you've latched onto the most un-American, cancerous political leader in living memory.

Trump keeps winning? You say he is not? They have tried convicting Trump so many times in 30 years and yet have a conviction.
Lies? All politicians lie. Nothing knew my friend. Fact is the DEMONCRATS have had more lies, Fake documents,BOMBSHELL testimonies LMFAO, corrupt F.B.I. & D.O.J. witch hunts, and they have failed every time. They will continue to fail.
You really need to expand your KNOWLEDGE and not be so BIASED and think what is BEST for OUR COUNTRY.
Facts speak for themselves that the economy was much better under the last administration even with the CHINA VIRUS.
One day I pray you see the LIGHT my friend...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AMWhy not post all the corruption throughout than just one party?
The Democratic Party has done some reprehensible things, which is why I joined the Republican Party many years ago. This thread speaks to personal legal issues of one individual (Trump) not the individual's party. So, for comparisons we need to look for legal issues of Joe Bidden. The one I can recall is Tara Reade's Sexual Assault Allegation, which seems to have faded away. 

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AM...currently they are going after Steve Bannon for allegedly taking money from a organization yet Biden had a FAKE Cancer research organization going with Millions going to him and family with no issues at all. Be consistent and fair
Bannon helped con millions of dollars from Trump supporters. He should have gone to jail with his criminal cohorts, but Trump gave him a last minute pardon.

With the Biden foundation, It was never intended for cancer research and Biden family did not pocket the money. Link

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AMThus you really think Biden would of got elected if the Hunter laptop shit was not covered up.
Most definitely. The majority of the voters did not want Trump in both elections. Trump was so not wanted again that it was "ah fuck, OK Biden then."

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AMAll along pushing Trump had collusion with Russia that proved wrong.
Attorney General William Barr Barr distorted Mueller report findings. The report factually laid out instances in which Trump might have obstructed justice, specifically leaving it open for Congress to take up the matter or for prosecutors to do so once Trump leaves office.

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AMChina is slowly buying land and American interests.
China has been buying property, making investments for over 30 years that I know of. Cities through their economic development polices have encouraged the activity. various links on the subject.

Quote from: Bande on Sep 08, 2022, 09:29 AMNo other countries allow entry to those that cannot show they can support themselves.
A number of countries allow refugees to enter their country.

Sponsorship requirements for US immigrationLink
Ways to immigrate without a sponsor a Green Card without a company sponsor. 

Immigration is a national crisis https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=8568

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Attorney General William Barr Barr distorted Mueller report findings.

Bet he wishes he would of done things different. Covering for the Cheeto turned into the insurrection Jan 6th, and the other criminal thing he has done since election day.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome