Started by HighStepper, Sep 08, 2022, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II
Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

That's sad, she was a classy lady. She was the longest serving English monarch.
On a lighter note: Prince Charles is thinking to himself "I finally get to be king"
Are we having fun yet?

CigarMan

I have no idea why her death affected me so much.  Is it because I am watching the end of an era, the passing of the greatest generation, the loss of honorable, strong people who thought more of duty than of self?

Hobby

zoezane

@CigarMan
I have no idea why her death affected me so much.  Is it because I am watching the end of an era, the passing of the greatest generation, the loss of honorable, strong people who thought more of duty than of self?

Bless the Queen of England and her ascend to heaven.  There was a rainbow in the sky the day she died.   I'm not happy with Charles and Camilla, what he did to Princess Diana was abuse.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

Hobby

Quote from: zoezane on Sep 09, 2022, 12:27 PM@CigarMan

Bless the Queen of England and her ascend to heaven.  There was a rainbow in the sky the day she died.   I'm not happy with Charles and Camilla, what he did to Princess Diana was abuse.

Things have changed in England