My Birthday Party

Started by Hobby, Feb 12, 2023, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

My Birthday Party!

Where: Sheri's Ranch Sports Bar
Pahrump, Nv 60 minutes from Las Vegas Strip!
https://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx

When  Friday, May 19th or Saturday, May 20th

RSVP for Event Time and get on the list.  Only RSVP if you know for certain you are planning to attend. Limited to 50 guests!
No Cover Charge!

The ranch has 10 hotel rooms open to the public but is off-limits to the working girls at the ranch.
Also if you have an RV you can park and stay at my place for Free!
Several reasonable hotels in Paharump, only minutes away from the ranch.

Full Bar and great Food served.  Each guest is responsible for their Food and Drinks!

No Dress Code... Our Ladies are Welcome to Attend!
Get Ready for the Wildest Party in your life!

superhead

Damn well that's a 6hr drive for me but happy birthday y'all have fun
Luv MsHead

Hobby

Think of it as 6 drives to outcalls... LOL  Make a 3-day vacation to include Vegas! Or fly into Vegas and will pick you up there!

Woody1

Thankx for the invite!
Sorry I can't join you. Have as good a time as possible without me. lol
;-}>

HighStepper

Wow they have a very nice selection of hot women. Links to their website can give you information on the ladies statistics and even see reviews of them. Of course typically they don't post prices. Any idea what the current going rate might be. Don't want to offer something stupidly low or get hit with outrageously high.

FROM THE WEBSITE: https://www.sherisranch.com/prices.aspx
Prices
There are no set prices because each courtesan is an independent contractor, and not a brothel employee. The ladies of Sheri's Ranch set their own prices which may vary periodically based upon menu selection and the contractor�s rate preferences.

A party of interest must examine the specific courtesan and negotiate services in person. The client and courtesan must discuss specific details for a complete understanding of the proposed party in order to determine an agreeable rate.

Pricing Factors to Consider:
Client�s Attitude
Party Timeframe
Sex Menu Selection
The Negotiation Process:

Patrons must discuss prices with their chosen courtesan in the confines of her Sheri�s Ranch bedroom, and it�s always prudent to be cordial and respectful. The best scenario is selecting a lady to discuss the details in a friendly manner acknowledging that you�re attracted to her; if a compromise can�t be reached, it�s time to thank your courtesan for her time but decline the offer and say that you wish to return to the bar. Then talk with another lady until you�re satisfied.

It�s not good brothel etiquette to divulge a courtesan�s prices especially those given a repeat client, mutual lustful encounter, friend or slow time discount, etcetera.
Too much sex is still not enough.

superhead

Quote from: Hobby on Feb 12, 2023, 09:40 AMThink of it as 6 drives to outcalls... LOL  Make a 3-day vacation to include Vegas! Or fly into Vegas and will pick you up there!
Lmao if I'm not making money Im pretty much not going especially that far 🙃
Luv MsHead

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Feb 15, 2023, 12:12 PMWow they have a very nice selection of hot women. Links to their website can give you information on the ladies statistics and even see reviews of them. Of course typically they don't post prices. Any idea what the current going rate might be. Don't want to offer something stupidly low or get hit with outrageously high.

FROM THE WEBSITE: https://www.sherisranch.com/prices.aspx
Prices
There are no set prices because each courtesan is an independent contractor, and not a brothel employee. The ladies of Sheri's Ranch set their own prices which may vary periodically based upon menu selection and the contractor�s rate preferences.

A party of interest must examine the specific courtesan and negotiate services in person. The client and courtesan must discuss specific details for a complete understanding of the proposed party in order to determine an agreeable rate.

Pricing Factors to Consider:
Client�s Attitude
Party Timeframe
Sex Menu Selection
The Negotiation Process:

Patrons must discuss prices with their chosen courtesan in the confines of her Sheri�s Ranch bedroom, and it�s always prudent to be cordial and respectful. The best scenario is selecting a lady to discuss the details in a friendly manner acknowledging that you�re attracted to her; if a compromise can�t be reached, it�s time to thank your courtesan for her time but decline the offer and say that you wish to return to the bar. Then talk with another lady until you�re satisfied.

It�s not good brothel etiquette to divulge a courtesan�s prices especially those given a repeat client, mutual lustful encounter, friend or slow time discount, etcetera.

Depends on the lady what you want and where you party.... can be any where from 500 for the hour to 10,000...lol

Procrastinator

I'm interested.
Totally depends on the date and I can coordinate with several other events.
Thanks,
Pro
If it weren't for the last minute, a lot of things wouldn't get done...

Danno

how did this birthday bash turn out?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome