FBI Tried to Hide Biden Bribery Recordings

Started by Bande, Jun 15, 2023, 01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

I know !
Some of you simps out here will not believe.
Our Top Justice System has become Politically motivated and must be dissolve or all Top BRASS replaced and restore True Rule Of Law..
Facts warrant Treason charges..

Bande

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Bande

dogwalker

HighStepper

Republicans Admit They 'Don't Know' if Biden Bribery Tapes 'Really Exist' Link

Amid Trump's legal woes, right-wingers have run wild with claims of "audio tapes" proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no clue about it.

What is Sad is the "simps" so easily mislead with hours of BS videos.

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

If there is evidence lets see it.  So far its alegations of a cover up. Dont you think that the Trump DOJ would have known this and we know too by now if any of it was true?  Its all BS to distract from Trump... now republicans are not so sure...

bats

Guiliani says the whistleblower died under suspicious circumstances. But she died in 2011. LOL

dogwalker

Well what are the scores? 
Lawsuits / indictments / allegations against Trump vs. Biden? 
That's one area Trump is for sure winning and winning BIG like no one has ever seen....lmao.

There's a saying  "where there is smoke there is fire" and Trump is in so much smoke it's amazing he has not died of smoke inhalation.

Bande

HighStepper

Pathetic Benny Johnson misinterprets facts on another click bait video.

Trump Revives False Narrative on Biden and Ukraine
As we have reported more than once last year, Biden traveled to Kyiv as vice president and warned Ukraine's then-president, Petro Poroshenko, that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Ukraine removed its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was widely viewed as corrupt.

At the time, the international community and anti-corruption advocates in Ukraine were also calling for Shokin to be removed from office for his failure to aggressively prosecute corruption. Link

It is firmly established that Trump withheld U.S. military assistance to Ukraine, that was approved by Congress, to pressure Zelensky to publicly announce that he would launch the investigations sought by Trump.  Testimony under oath, a number were Republicans.

Bande

bladegunner

the score is the truth.she always bubble ups. takes time but rises.

HighStepper

Quote from: bladegunner on Jun 22, 2023, 07:20 PMthe score is the truth.she always bubble ups. takes time but rises.
"We shall overcome because Carlisle is right. "No lie can live forever." We shall overcome because William Cullen Bryant is right. "Truth crushed to earth will rise again." We shall overcome because James Russell Lowell is right. "Truth forever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne."  Yet that scaffold sways the future." MLK

Truth finally bubbled up about Fox News Commentators knowingly lied to their audience that the 2020 election was stolen.

Danno

In 2018 Qatar provided $1B funding for a 99-year lease, all paid upfront, to bail-out Jarad Kursher on 666 5th ave bldg.  Then, of,course, early this year the Saudi's invest $2B in Jarad's newly formed Private Equity firm.  Even though Jarad has no expirence, the yearly management fees are probably in the range $20M per year (1% of assets in management).  That was/is huge sums of money to someone who has actual influence over government policy.  In fact, the Qatar deal happened at the same time Pompeo tells the Saudi's to end their year-long blockade of Qatar. 

Why is rightwing media not complaining about that?
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome