Biden's using a CPAP

Started by dogwalker, Jun 28, 2023, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 28, 2023, 02:42 PMThoughts?

I have been using a CPAP machine for sleep apnea for about seven years.

I use the PHILIPS/RESPIRONICS Dreamstation Auto CPAP which runs so quiet that your bed partner cannot even hear it.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

dogwalker

Someone will.  I guarantee it.  Just give it a day or so.

Danno

half the people I know use one. better than dying. most keep it a secret
if you snore you might need one.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

Doesn't surprise me, he won't last four more years.
Like Like x 1 View List
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jun 28, 2023, 06:07 PMDoesn't surprise me, he won't last four more years.

I've been using one for 10+ years. Why would using one make one think he would have a shortened lifespan?

DoctorTaco

Lol, I've had a CPAP for over 25 years, back when I was in my early 30's and still in good shape. 

I fell asleep one afternoon driving back from Redding on I-5 at 75mph after a sales appointment. Veered to the left and when my tires went off the pavement I woke up and hit the brakes causing the car to slide a bit on the dirt and rocks. Scared the shit out of me. I sat there shaking for about ten minutes before I got back on the road. Called the doctor the next day.

Biden has a CPAP. Big fucking deal. That's the last of my worries with that old geezer. 
Off Topic: we need age limits for POTUS. All of these clowns are too old!

Like Like x 1 View List

dogwalker

Leader of Cameroon is 90.  Median age of a world leader is 62.  I was in Chile recently and most people I talked to there thought Gabriel Boric was doing a bad job.  Too young and inexperienced.  You cannot view this attachment.

Procrastinator

Quote from: HighStepper on Jun 28, 2023, 03:41 PMI have been using a CPAP machine for sleep apnea for about seven years.

I use the PHILIPS/RESPIRONICS Dreamstation Auto into your lungs. runs so quiet that your bed partner cannot even hear it.
Wasn't that one recalled because a cheap filter or something would break down and particles could get into your lungs.
If it weren't for the last minute, a lot of things wouldn't get done...

HighStepper

Quote from: Procrastinator on Jun 29, 2023, 06:47 PMWasn't that one recalled because a cheap filter or something would break down and particles could get into your lungs.
It had to do with the insulation. Philips recalled the machine and gave me a brand new one.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

I have a cpap cant stand the damn thing. I dont use it...

Zep

Reggie White died not using one. Got one shortly after.  Best decision of my life. 15 years probably.
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

citylyts

Now I have heard that they now have a CPAP machine inplanted in the person

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Jul 05, 2023, 05:17 PMNow I have heard that they now have a CPAP machine inplanted in the person

They run a tube from your ass to your nose....lmao