Baseball is on my mind

Started by Zep, Apr 02, 2022, 09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zep

Been watching a few spring training games on TV.   Happy to see the season is about to start. Yes Im a Brewers Fan!  I really think this might be their year.  We got great pitching 1,2,3 starters. top set up man, top closer.  We added some offensive punch.  Lookout L.A., S.F., Atlanta,  The Brew Crew is real!!!
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

bats

Watching a little Giants-Dodgers spring training action as we speak. I'm ready for the real thing.

Tuscano

OMG! WE ARE GIANTS FANS!!!
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

I have not been to a live game in awhile.  Would be nice to see some.

HighStepper

In the past I tended to prefer the Minor League Baseball team games.

At a Stockton Ports game we sat in the outdoor dining area where we could eat while watching the game. We attended as a group of friends, so we had a good time.

Went to a few Sacramento River Cat's games when they were still associated the Oakland As. I attended with a provider friend. We typically arrived at the games very late, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

yourgirlforhire

I LOVE baseball ⚾️. And so thankful to go with some of you guys.

bats

I haven't been to a Giants game in person since 2018, and that was a road game in Anaheim. Last time I visited the home park was 2016.

I love baseball, but several factors have conspired to cause me to attend fewer games. First, I'm more by myself than ever before. When I had a GF we went to lots of games. It's just a lot more fun with a companion.

Still, since the early 80s, I have gone to many games by myself, including that game in 2018, but as I get older the hassle of the drive from Sacramento (and even more so the drive home) becomes more discouraging. That aspect of the experience didn't affect me so much when I was younger.

Also, the TV experience is so good with high definition and the Giants broadcasters. Kruk and Kuip have been welcome guests in my living room for the past 30 years or so. Hey, those guys are good company!

Opening Day is Friday! Woohoo!