Why I love golf..

Started by Tuscano, Dec 15, 2023, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

It's totally NOT me!  And that is a good thing! By nature, I just want to crush things! as fast and as hard as I can! THAT IS NOT GOLF!

And it is just what I need. My heart needs rest!

It is finess! control, consistency...

to succeed, I need to step back!  RELAX!!! and develop repeatable, predictable consistency!

Vorresti essere me

Zep

Wait... are you talking about golf or sex.  Ive heard ladies say you liked to just crush it, fast and hard.  I'm sure many are happy to hear that you are now using finess and control... Lol... 

JK (no ladies are talking)
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

dogwalker

Yes which is why I've said many times I am perplexed why you like it but maybe I understand better now.
There is a skill to developing finesse which can be crushing it within the finesse department once one masters the skill.  Like martial arts I'll suggest.  Very subtle but very powerful can be more impressive than just shear brute force.
And you like to win and be #1 (i.e., get under par) which is also not the reality for most golf beginners.
Perhaps you like the challenge of the potential you could become very good at it?
I am very glad you are enjoying it though. 
It's good cardio for the heart too assuming you walk the course or do you use a cart?

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

HighStepper

Too much sex is still not enough.