Super Bowl Rigged for Chiefs to Win.

Started by HighStepper, Jan 30, 2024, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Taylor Swift Ignites Right-Wing Media Frenzy: Why Pundits Think the Super Bowl Is Rigged and the Pop Star Is a Psyop created to endorse Joe Biden in 2024 election. A bizarre branch of media coverage began in the weeks leading up to the Chiefs besting the Baltimore Ravens, earning a spot playing against the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl: Some posited that Swift's movement into the football world was proof of a political conspiracy theory connected to the government.

On his show Jesse Watters a primetime talking head on Fox News said, "Around four years ago, the Pentagon's psychological operations unit floated turning Taylor Swift into an asset," Days later, the Pentagon denied the accusation with a Swift-quoting statement, saying "As for this conspiracy theory, we are going to shake it off." Link

You cannot view this attachment.

Root for the 49ers

You cannot view this attachment.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

To see how far gone these people are, check out a few of the posts from the Twitter link in the article you linked. It's total loony tunes stuff.

HighStepper

Donald Trump Preparing "Holy War" Against Taylor Swift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGTXVXUh1c

Video 10:43
Stephen Schmidt is a longtime Republican political strategist. He has worked on Republican political campaigns, George W. Bush, Arnold Schwarzenegger, John McCain renounced Republican Party  2018 because of Trump. Steve Schmidt talks about the "holy war" that Donald Trump is preparing if Taylor Swift opposes him in the 2024 election, and endorses Joe Biden.

Taylor Swift hasn't even endorsed Joe Biden's 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he's "more popular" than her. Link

The former president's allies are pledging a "holy war" against Swift, especially if she sides with Democrats in November. Link

Trump allies vow 'holy war' against Taylor Swift over potential Biden endorsement. Link

Romanticlover

You have to admit that it's annoying when the camera pans to the VIP box where she is after the Chiefs score.
"Look everyone, my Kelce was able to score a touchdown with his room temperature IQ!"
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

No I don't have a problem with the cameras cutting to Taylor Swift during the game. They are always cutting to someone in the stadium. They make a cute couple. What's the matter, are you against romance? A year or two from now they will probably be forgotten history.

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 03:32 PMYou have to admit that it's annoying when the camera pans to the VIP box where she is after the Chiefs score.
"Look everyone, my Kelce was able to score a touchdown with his room temperature IQ!"
Speak for yourself. It doesn't bother me a bit, and I don't know why it would bother anyone who isn't already irritable for other reasons.

Danno

she's not in charge of the camera feeds, you probably didn't know that did you?
Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 06, 2024, 03:32 PMYou have to admit that it's annoying when the camera pans to the VIP box where she is after the Chiefs score.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

It's "rigged" because they have a better team. 

Fathernature69

Just remember the NFL is a non profit for entertainment purposes. 

Romanticlover

The NFL IS for profit and for entertainment purposes, it would be more entertaining if they would stick to the players instead of Taylor Swift.

I will be laughing if the 49ers win the Super Bowl, no more camera pans to the VIP box.
Are we having fun yet?

dogwalker

------until next season or she breaks up with Kelce.  I'm not familiar with her music but I get the sense she gets inspiration for some of her songs from breakups and dissing men.

thaikhan

https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/professional-football-leagues

Who cares.  Each use Taylor Swift like a cheap whore for attention.  Niners deserve to lose because they've played like shit.  Chiefs are at their weakest and the Niners are barely there.  Both are a shell of themselves since their last big dance and yet both are still the cream of the crop for their respective conferences.  Like in the politics, I expect this game to be a mud slinging contest and not a good one.  Purdy is joining Kaepernick and not Russell Wilson as a second year QB.

bats

Quote from: thaikhan on Feb 07, 2024, 10:24 AMhttps://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/other-non-profits/professional-football-leagues

Who cares.  Each use Taylor Swift like a cheap whore for attention.  Niners deserve to lose because they've played like shit.  Chiefs are at their weakest and the Niners are barely there.  Both are a shell of themselves since their last big dance and yet both are still the cream of the crop for their respective conferences.  Like in the politics, I expect this game to be a mud slinging contest and not a good one.  Purdy is joining Kaepernick and not Russell Wilson as a second year QB.
What have you got against cheap whores?