TRUMP. Nominated for Noble peace Prize..

Started by Bande, Jan 31, 2024, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

Trump continues to WIN.
Nominated 4 times for Noble peace prize.
Trump is nominated for the Abraham Accords Treaty.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-b2487847.html

A Republican lawmaker has nominated Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize, citing his "historic" policy in the Middle East.

But while the Abraham Accords have been cited as a way to introduce and strengthen Israeli-Arab ties, the historic agreements have also been criticised for so far failing to produce meaningful solutions for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"The Abraham Accords without the Palestinians were a disaster, just like his deal with the Taliban without the Afghan government. On top of that, he bombed the Middle East more than Obama,"

'Someone explain to me how she nominates him for a Nobel for a peace accord in the middle east WHILE the middle east is at war in Gaza!"

Despite such criticism of Mr Trump's foreign policy, the 77-year-old was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize several times during his presidency. However, he failed to win the prize.

So, where was he winning again?

bats

Quote from: Bande on Jan 31, 2024, 02:13 PMTrump continues to WIN.
Nominated 4 times for Noble peace prize.
Trump is nominated for the Abraham Accords Treaty.

Republican congresswoman Claudia Tenney let it be known that she nominated him. She did so just in time for Trump not to receive the award for the fourth time. It's less than meaningless.

dogwalker

Yes a nomination is no big deal.  Trump probably paid someone to do it.
Winning is what counts.  Is Trump a winner?