SCOTUS hears oral arguments on Trump

Started by Romanticlover, Feb 09, 2024, 05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Quote from: Blkfyre on Feb 10, 2024, 08:49 AMWhy is it when Biden messes up names and countries it's a sign of mental decline but when Trump does it you hand wave it away?

They both make gaffes but Biden does it more often, at least Trump doesn't talk to dead people.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 10, 2024, 10:54 AMThey both make gaffes but Biden does it more often, at least Trump doesn't talk to dead people.
Trump sees and talks to dead people Link

Trump sees dead people. And they talk.Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 09, 2024, 02:20 PMYou guys can play word games and semantics all you want but Trump is going to be on the ballot in 50 states.

Here's Chief Justice Roberts remarks:

"In very quick order, I would expect ... that a goodly number of states will say, 'Whoever the Democratic candidate is, you're off the ballot,' and others, for the Republican candidate, 'You're off the ballot,' and it will come down to just a handful of states that are going to decide the presidential election. That's a pretty daunting consequence."

Here's what I wrote a few weeks ago:
'It's unconstitutional because Trump hasn't been convicted of any felonies, they will appeal the ruling to the SCOTUS where it will be overturned. How would Democrats feel if Biden wasn't allowed to be on a ballot?'

https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php/topic,1827.0.html

Great minds think alike.

Quote from: Romanticlover on Feb 09, 2024, 02:20 PMYou guys can play word games and semantics all you want but Trump is going to be on the ballot in 50 states.

"In very quick order, I would expect ... that a goodly number of states will say, 'Whoever the Democratic candidate is, you're off the ballot,' and others, for the Republican candidate, 'You're off the ballot,' and it will come down to just a handful of states that are going to decide the presidential election. That's a pretty daunting consequence."

'It's unconstitutional because Trump hasn't been convicted of any felonies, they will appeal the ruling to the SCOTUS where it will be overturned. How would Democrats feel if Biden wasn't allowed to be on a ballot?'

Great minds think alike.

Trump probably will be on all the ballots but he belongs in prison for what he caused on J6. 

Danno

it will come down to just a handful of states that are going to decide the presidential election

it already is a smaller number than that.

Great minds think alike.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

dogwalker

PA, MI, GA, maybe AZ just like the last election.  CA is irrelevant as usual.