Crazy Zone Dating

Started by Hobby, Apr 04, 2022, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Like Like x 1 View List

Zep

Favorite video of mine!!   Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

High Gene

Hobby

It is funny because from my own personal experience a lot of it is true...LOL  Thought I would post it up to share with those that may have not seen this....

HighStepper

Look at the 2:59 mark on the video. You have a woman on the chart. But, this is not a static environment. Any woman you put on the chart, at anytime can vanish from the chart location to another location.

Given that crazy women are often fantastic in bed, you need to learn how to handle crazy women, or perhaps more accurately, learn how to survive a crazy woman.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 05, 2022, 03:43 PMLook at the 2:59 mark on the video. You have a woman on the chart. But, this is not a static environment. Any woman you put on the chart, at anytime can vanish from the chart location to another location.

Given that crazy women are often fantastic in bed, you need to learn how to handle crazy women, or perhaps more accurately, learn how to survive a crazy woman.

Just watch out for the dudes...LOL

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 05, 2022, 10:49 PMJust watch out for the dudes...LOL

All of them were way above a 4 crazy....................and unicorns don't exist, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Fishhunter

Life is what you make it

eldritch

My ex showed me this. She said it herself, she was borderline fun zone/danger zone. I know where she leaned... hence being an Ex. Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Like Like x 1 View List