Next election prediction

Started by Bande, May 10, 2024, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

I predict Biden will win next election.

dogwalker

Why is that?  Just random guessing or based on something concrete?

I have not looked at it.  I feel I have better things to do, but
the bottom line is one would want to look at how electoral college voting may have
changed since the last election.  Obviously most of it will be unchanged.
So....it seems likely that once again who wins will boil down to how people vote in a very
small number of places and how electoral college votes are tabulated in certain states
(by district or winner take all).

It appears some but maybe not many people will change their mind about who they voted for in last election.
So I am wondering if demographic and population changes will be influential (because that is one way voting in particular areas can change past trends).
A new crop of young people that were not 18 in 2020 will be able to vote.
At least according to the news many of them may not vote though.
The lack of a vote can be as important as a vote....

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on May 10, 2024, 10:04 AMI predict Biden will win next election.
I think you are right, but I would not put any money on it. It is very close now, however, may open up as get closer to election day.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Fathernature69

How did we end up with yhese two clowns running for president?

There has got to be someone better? 

dogwalker

thaikhan

Quote from: Fathernature69 on May 11, 2024, 09:42 PMHow did we end up with yhese two clowns running for president?

There has got to be someone better? 

Clown presidents for clown enthusiasts who love the circus. Hopefully when we crash and burn as a works, those who survive can rebuild

bats

Quote from: thaikhan on May 11, 2024, 11:31 PMClown presidents for clown enthusiasts who love the circus. Hopefully when we crash and burn as a works, those who survive can rebuild
You must be cool with autocracy. We have to get through the Trump era if we want to avoid a total collapse of our democracy.

How do otherwise intelligent people not see the problem here?

Romanticlover

We get to choose between:
A senile liar whos been in politics for 50 years and flip-flops on our allies.
A narcissist asshole who breaks the law.
A conspiracy theorist who had a worm in his brain.

Are we having fun yet?

thaikhan

Quote from: bats on May 12, 2024, 01:11 AMYou must be cool with autocracy. We have to get through the Trump era if we want to avoid a total collapse of our democracy.

Maybe you seen to think the rules don't pertain to you. Stop with the you, clown.  Go dance with your clowns cock up your ass

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 12, 2024, 07:27 AMWe get to choose between:
A senile liar whos been in politics for 50 years and flip-flops on our allies.
A narcissist asshole who breaks the law.
A conspiracy theorist who had a worm in his brain.

And you think those are three equally bad choices when only one of them threatens to destroy what's left of our democratic institutions? This is Sesame Street shit it's so obvious: One of these things is not like the others. 

Bande

Quote from: bats on May 12, 2024, 01:11 AMYou must be cool with autocracy. We have to get through the Trump era if we want to avoid a total collapse of our democracy.

LMAO Comparing to both Administrations, In which neither is great, I see more of a collapse of Democracy under Bidens Administration...
WTH. LMAO. Trump hurt to many feelings and made people cry with being straightforward...

bats

Quote from: Bande on May 13, 2024, 09:57 PMTrump hurt to many feelings and made people cry with being straightforward...
You just referred to the most prolific conman in modern history as "straightforward."

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

Danno

what Democratic freedom has Biden taken away? you always claim stuff with nothing to back it up.

Quote from: Bande on May 13, 2024, 09:57 PMLMAO Comparing to both Administrations, In which neither is great, I see more of a collapse of Democracy under Bidens Administration...
WTH. LMAO. Trump hurt to many feelings and made people cry with being straightforward...
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Rockeyhard

When Trump was president we had no wars, we do now, inflation was low, its high now, gas prices were half of what they are now and for heavens sakes we had the lowest illegal crossings over the border in recent tomes.  I could easily go back to that again.

HighStepper

Quote from: Rockeyhard on May 14, 2024, 09:17 AMWhen Trump was president we had no wars, we do now, inflation was low, its high now, gas prices were half of what they are now and for heavens sakes we had the lowest illegal crossings over the border in recent tomes.  I could easily go back to that again.
We have had aprior inflation discussion about Biden vs. Trump.

Remembering how it was under Trump makes an erroneous assumption that Trump would be able to return the country to those former times. Problem is Trump cannot. He most likely would make it worst.

Too much sex is still not enough.