Biden dropped out

Started by Romanticlover, Jul 21, 2024, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

the other day Trump refereed to Barron as Melania's kid.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Rockeyhard

Barron Trump is Melania's kid.  And he's a tall guy!  6'9"

Danno

his kid too, but the way he said it was like he wasn't, strange
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Roxyrolls

Quote from: Bande on Jul 21, 2024, 05:01 PMKamala has exceeded expectations and is a great V.P. , Therefore will step up as a Great Female President.

Hi Bande. I feel like I need to speak here, though I don't really like politics and the talking heads about them, However, you may recall that she was the author of the BILL that took down Nightshift, GLH, etc. Glad the other new sites found a  way around this. I personally know someone who is and has been in an advisory position to the cabinet and this person has spent time with Kamala Harris ( refrains from cursing ). Trust me, she's a ditz and will further lead this once great nation down the shitcan. OMG!!! Bande!!!

Roxyrolls

Oh damn.Maybe I shouldve kept my mouth shut. Don't want to offend anyone here.

bats

Quote from: Roxyrolls on Jul 23, 2024, 01:19 PMOh damn.Maybe I shouldve kept my mouth shut. Don't want to offend anyone here.
You're allowed to express your opinion. BTW, Bande was being 100 percent sarcastic.

Roxyrolls

Quote from: bats on Jul 23, 2024, 01:50 PMYou're allowed to express your opinion. BTW, Bande was being 100 percent sarcastic.
Yes, it was pointed out to me that he was being sarcastic. I didn't catch it first time so Sorry Bande.
Thanks Bats and HS

Roxyrolls

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2024, 02:05 PMRoxy, I know about Harris and sexworkers.  Honestly, I don't think any politican is for sexworkers.  The sesta fosta bill was meant to be signed by Obama but Trump signed it.  Politicans are not any different when it come to prostitution.  Kamala is no different.  She can't support something that's illegal.  Yeah, they wants us they don't want us.  Law was to stop human trafficking that runs through anything sexually.  It's not going away either.

I'm deeply concerned about the safety of this entire planet.  Trump wants war as a dictator and he poops his pants, not very presidental material.

WERE NOT GOING BACK to "trumps2025" where the homelesss are made un-human so trump can kill them (war vets).  JD Vance wants to tie the sex tubes of children, sterilization.  WE ARE NOT GOING BACK to a world where men tell women what to do with their bodies.   Men fix your own sexs lives. It is none of your business what a female does with her body.  It's my body.  This stuff is so old and very boring.
Thank you Zoe. Learning lots here!

Romanticlover

Yeah I almost forgot Harris co-authored FOSTA/SESTA.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Quote from: zoezane on Jul 23, 2024, 02:05 PMWERE NOT GOING BACK to "trumps2025" where the homelesss are made un-human so trump can kill them (war vets).

Have you driven around Cali the past four years?
The homeless crisis has gotten worse under Biden and Newsom.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Biden will be giving an Oval Office address tonight at 5 pm(Pacific), I have a feeling he will resign immediately and give the remaining time in office to Harris. He's decomposing quickly and doesn't have much time left.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/24/g-s1-12996/biden-address-kamala-harris-2024-election
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 24, 2024, 07:02 AMBiden will be giving an Oval Office address tonight at 5 pm(Pacific), I have a feeling he will resign immediately and give the remaining time in office to Harris. He's decomposing quickly and doesn't have much time left.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/24/g-s1-12996/biden-address-kamala-harris-2024-election
Is this your idea of a joke?

Romanticlover

Yes I'm making fun of the "dear leader", when he passes you Democrats will be like this...

Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 24, 2024, 08:02 AMYes I'm making fun of the "dear leader", when he passes you Democrats will be like this...
Oh. I must be so caught up in my unquestioning loyalty to him that I can't see the humor.