Enter Harris

Started by Hobby, Jul 23, 2024, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jul 24, 2024, 04:35 PMLOL she got here by screwing Willie Brown.....
She has done nothing for California or as V.P.
Even had no delegate votes in 2020.
A last ditch effort to beat Trump...
Kamala has done such a GREAT job on the Boarder.
Kamala is just a PUPPET. Like ChinaBiden is..

It has nothing to do with Race even though you are continuously have a race card issue..

This is Hilarious....

You best stock up on klnex tissues because you be sobbing November 6 when Trump gets beat by a girl.   Trump will claim the election was rigged...
Hobby

Blkfyre

Conservatives are already calling Kamala Harris a DEI nominee which is interesting...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Hobby

Harris will be the Democrats nominee and all the Biden campaign contributions will transfer to Harris.  MAGGOTS don't know what to do now that Biden put American first something Trump will never do!
Hobby

Bande

Demoncrats and media are panicking and scrubbing any mentions of Kamala being a Boarder Czar appointed by ChinaBiden.
The House voted 220 - 196 condemning Kamala on her failure On the Boarder.
No direct impact for her Vice Presidency.

Looks as though Obama will not be supporting Kamala..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 25, 2024, 01:13 PMDemoncrats and media are panicking and scrubbing any mentions of Kamala being a Boarder Czar appointed by ChinaBiden.

They aren't scrubbing anything. She was NEVER described as being it. So conservatives who believe she was can't find evidence of something that WAS NOT TRUE are saying it's being scrubbed.

But it's the internet. If it's on it, it'll always be there. There's no "scrubbing" it away. Don't believe me? There is almost the whole damn Redbook still out on the internet if you go look for it even tho it's been down since 2018.

Blkfyre

None of that will be brought up or acknowledged by conservatives. Hell, they've already gone the other way, accusing her of not being able to run the country because she hasn't had kids...

Danno

Demoncrats and media are panicking and scrubbing any mentions of Kamala being a Boarder Czar appointed by ChinaBiden

She was never the Boarder Czar, Trump will be names Latrine Queen when he goes to jail.
The Boarder is all on Trump. He torpedoed the Boarder bill agreed to by both parties. Plus I thought the wall was built.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

I think Harris will beat the he'll out Trump.  People I talk to say she didn't do much as a Senator but neither did Obama and he was elected twice with far less experience than Harris.  Trump will have to change his thinking on abortion because abortion will be the hot topic of the election.  60% of America favors abortion.  And if abortion is illegal in a state the woman should have the right to travel to a state that will allow it. Not be punished by her home state.
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 25, 2024, 01:13 PMLooks as though Obama will not be supporting Kamala..

Oh really?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/politics/barack-michelle-obama-kamala-harris-endorsement/index.html

"Michelle and I couldn't be prouder to endorse you and to do everything we can to get you through this election and into the Oval Office," the former president told Harris on a phone call joined by his wife, according to the video.

The former first lady said she is proud of Harris and expects the upcoming election to be historic.

"I can't have this phone call without saying to my girl, Kamala, I am proud of you. This is going to be historic," she told Harris.

In a joint statement announcing the endorsement, the Obamas praised Harris and listed her accomplishments.

"But Kamala has more than a resume," the statement said. "She has the vision, the character, and the strength that this critical moment demands. There is no doubt in our mind that Kamala Harris has exactly what it takes to win this election and deliver for the American people."

The statement added, "At a time when the stakes have never been higher, she gives us all reason to hope."

Hobby

It doesn't matter how Harris got there she got there... Maybe Willi put his Willi in her. So?  Harris was elected by voters to be State Attorney General.  Voters elected her as Senator.  Maybe Willi saw in her the potential to become someone great. Many agree with her beliefs and many don't. She is by far better person than Trump.
Hobby

Blkfyre

The Convict officially says he is BACKING OUT of the presidential debates for now.

A weakened Trump appears to be terrified of Kamala Harris. If he was so sure of himself he'd debate her, obviously he is running scared...

Also, he is so old he can't even keep up with current events where Obama whole heartedly supports Harris and his schoolyard insults of being a "Marxist" sound even more tone-deaf...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jul 25, 2024, 01:13 PMLooks as though Obama will not be supporting Kamala..
Barack and Michelle Obama endorse Kamala Harris in 'historic' phone call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USxmiEXRdQ0
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jul 25, 2024, 01:13 PMDemoncrats and media are panicking and scrubbing any mentions of Kamala being a Boarder Czar appointed by ChinaBiden.

You think the sun rises and sets on Trump's ass.  He does no wrong.  It's all lies and set up by Democrats.  Trump lost the election and the made false claims the election was rigged for Biden to win.  How the he'll you rig a national election without being found out?  The Trump on J6 gives a rally a speech in which the Capitol is attacked people killed and injured.  Trump plays his blame game it's Pelosi's fault.  Trump claims he requested 10000 or 20000 NG there is no record of it.  If Trump thought that many NG were needed the why give the rally?  When fighting broke out at the Capitol Trump did nothing to stop it.  Why? So I wonder how people who support Trump can breathe with their head so far up their ass....
Hobby

Hobby

Obama announced today his full support for Harris!
Hobby

Blkfyre

https://thinkbigpicture.substack.com/p/kamala-harris-racist-misogynistic-attacks?

"Harris's role in border policy was not as "czar" but as diplomat

I often hear, even from liberals, about how Harris has failed in her job as the "Border Czar." This can be a frustrating conversation because it reminds me of how effective right-wing media has been in inventing narratives that the public accepts blindly.

First things first. There is, and never was, any position of "Border Czar." That was something the Right came up with and the media then irresponsibly ran with, despite repeated attempts by the administration to correct the record.

Harris's role was fundamentally a diplomatic one, seeking to get at the root causes of migration from Mexico and Central America. As reported at the time in 2021,

On March 24 the White House announced that Vice President Kamala Harris will lead U.S. efforts with Mexico and Central American governments to address migration. Her mandate will focus on diplomatic efforts both to "stem the flow" of migrants and to collaborate on efforts to ease the "root causes" underlying migration from the region. The vice president's involvement "could help shift part of the conversation away from the media-centric idea that the sum total of this 'crisis' is what's happening at the border, and focus it on the deeper causes of these migrations," observed Washington Post blogger Greg Sargent.

How they get to "Border Czar" from this is by playing pure politics with an assist by a lazy media.

It's time to push back on this narrative, and hard. Harris was successful in important ways in her diplomatic mission. Mexico cracked down on its own southern border, closing it to all non-essential travel. The Biden Administration voiced support for $4 billion in aid over four years to the "Northern Triangle" of countries where most migrants are departing from, El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, with an emphasis on countering corruption.

Such diplomatic efforts and aid programs take time. In the meantime, we all know what happened. Democrats hammered out a very tough border bill with their Republican counterparts that would have been the most comprehensive legislation in decades to address immigration and border crossings. But that effort died when Trump killed it, unwilling to give Biden a political "win" during a campaign year.

In response, and contrary to progressive immigrant rights groups' wishes, the White House issued an Executive Order limiting unauthorized crossings and asylum. Border crossings have now fallen to levels below the last month of the Trump administration."