Enter Harris

Started by Hobby, Jul 23, 2024, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Now that Biden has stepped down from pressure that he is too old, Trump is next.  If Trump is reelected God help us in 3 years he will Biden's age 81. Do we really want old senile farts running our country?  Trump will only be able to serve 4 years and can do lots of damage to our democracy as he has already done.  I think Harris will beat Trump in November. Voters did not have much of a choice Trump vs Biden but Harris changes the whole election scenario. The abortion issue caused Republicans in 2022 to lose lots of seats and abortion will be a huge issue this time around.  The border is a big issue for Republicans but not as big as abortion
Poll numbers will tell the story.
Hobby

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 23, 2024, 03:24 PMNow that Biden has stepped down from pressure that he is too old, Trump is next.  If Trump is reelected God help us in 3 years he will Biden's age 81. Do we really want old senile farts running our country?  Trump will only be able to serve 4 years and can do lots of damage to our democracy as he has already done.  I think Harris will beat Trump in November. Voters did not have much of a choice Trump vs Biden but Harris changes the whole election scenario. The abortion issue caused Republicans in 2022 to lose lots of seats and abortion will be a huge issue this time around.  The border is a big issue for Republicans but not as big as abortion
Poll numbers will tell the story.
If, God forbid, Trump wins, he will try to remain in office after his term is up. It's unimaginable that he would just relinquish the presidency because some silly constitutional provision requires it.

How will he do that? Well, he'll start off by joking about it, planting the seed. Then, over the course of his term he'll make the courts irrelevant by simply refusing to follow their decisions.

His loyal supporters will start to like the idea of him sticking around, and not following court decisions will seem normal and even desirable to them.

And that's one of the ways we could find ourselves living in a de facto autocracy.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Jul 23, 2024, 04:36 PMIf, God forbid, Trump wins, he will try to remain in office after his term is up. It's unimaginable that he would just relinquish the presidency because some silly constitutional provision requires it.

How will he do that? Well, he'll start off by joking about it, planting the seed. Then, over the course of his term he'll make the courts irrelevant by simply refusing to follow their decisions.

His loyal supporters will start to like the idea of him sticking around, and not following court decisions will seem normal and even desirable to them.

And that's one of the ways we could find ourselves living in a de facto autocracy.

Trump will do something never done before like calling the 2020 election a fraud rigged with no proof to back his claim up. Or President immunity never challenged before or decided by the Supreme Court.  Trump plays the judicial system against itself.  He either wins or loses. No he will challenge the two term limit in the Supreme Court. Trump is a piece of shit.
Hobby

Hobby

Now that Biden has dropped out Republicans are saying now the Democrats and Harris covered up Biden's health. No one other than Biden's doctors and his family know his health status.  They can make observations and have opinions but to come out claim there is a cover up is because they know Harris is real threat to Trump. Right now Harris is dominating the media pushing Trump off to the sidelines. 
Hobby

Romanticlover

I heard on the news that Biden didn't tell his staff he wasn't running again, he simply sent an email with his X post.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 23, 2024, 07:34 PMI heard on the news that Biden didn't tell his staff he wasn't running again, he simply sent an email with his X post.

You heard wrong..
Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 23, 2024, 07:34 PMI heard on the news that Biden didn't tell his staff he wasn't running again, he simply sent an email with his X post.

Could you please link us to where you heard it so we can evaluate it ourselves?

Danno

I'm sure having Covid at his age is taking a toll on him.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Can you say her skin or race wasn't part of the reason?
Hobby

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 24, 2024, 02:01 PMhttps://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/republican-attacks-kamala-harris-center-race-gender-dumb-dei-candidate-rcna162570

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-lawmaker-says-calling-kamala-harris-dei-hire-lie-using-n-word-racial-slur

Hypocrisy in action...

LOL she got here by screwing Willie Brown.....
She has done nothing for California or as V.P.
Even had no delegate votes in 2020.
A last ditch effort to beat Trump...
Kamala has done such a GREAT job on the Boarder.
Kamala is just a PUPPET. Like ChinaBiden is..

It has nothing to do with Race even though you are continuously have a race card issue..

This is Hilarious....

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 24, 2024, 02:57 PMCan you say her skin or race wasn't part of the reason?

Nope. I can't. I can say, unlike some others, that that's a supposition with no facts in evidence. If presented with some actual facts, not just a conservative echo chamber of talking heads from YouTube/TikTok/IG, some actual professional reporters, then I would gladly change my mind.

But facts are not what conservatives deal in these days. Innuendo and flat-out lies are...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 24, 2024, 04:35 PMLOL she got here by screwing Willie Brown.....
She has done nothing for California or as V.P.
Even had no delegate votes in 2020.
A last ditch effort to beat Trump...
Kamala has done such a GREAT job on the Boarder.
Kamala is just a PUPPET. Like ChinaBiden is..

It has nothing to do with Race even though you are continuously have a race card issue..

This is Hilarious....

Cool. Prove it. Link us to where a reputable news source states this. Let me help you with some **actual** fact checking: https://time.com/7001670/kamala-harris-fact-check-false-claims-citizenship-black-willie-brown-montel-williams/

QuoteCLAIM:
Harris got her start by having an affair with a married man, California politician Willie Brown.

THE FACTS:
This is missing some important context. Brown was separated from his wife during the relationship, which was not a secret.

Brown, 90, is a former mayor of San Francisco who was serving as speaker of the California State Assembly in the 1990s when he and Harris were in a relationship. Brown had separated from his wife in 1982.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in 2020 in the San Francisco Chronicle under the article title, "Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?"

He wrote that he supported Harris' first race to be San Francisco district attorney—just as he has supported a long list of other California politicians, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Harris, 59, was state attorney general from 2011-2017 and served in the Senate from 2017 until 2021, when she became Vice President. She has been married to Doug Emhoff since 2014.

Harris' critics have used the past relationship to question her qualifications, as Fox News personality Tomi Lahren did when she wrote on social media in 2019: "Kamala did you fight for ideals or did you sleep your way to the top with Willie Brown." Lahren later apologized for the comment.

Trump and some of his supporters have also highlighted the nearly three-decade old relationship in recent attacks on Harris.

Oh, and *I* did not bring up race. See, this is why I post links to what I am talking about rather than just baseless rumors.

Conservatives did. You know, in those links that probably weren't looked at...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 24, 2024, 04:35 PMIt has nothing to do with Race even though you are continuously have a race card issue..

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/24/politics/dei-kamala-harris/index.html

"Earlier this week, Tennessee Republican Rep. Tim Burchett suggested in an interview with CNN's Manu Raju that President Joe Biden chose Harris as a running mate because she was a Black woman.

"100% she is a DEI hire," Burchett said."

https://thehill.com/homenews/race-politics/4788984-dei-hire-kamala-harris-gop-attacks/

"Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-Wis.) similarly told local media that Democrats will elevate her to replace Biden as their nominee because they "feel they have to stick with her because of her ethnic background.""

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/republican-attacks-kamala-harris-center-race-gender-dumb-dei-candidate-rcna162570

"Sebastian Gorka, a host on the conservative network Newsmax who served in the Trump administration, said Harris was going to be the nominee "because she's female and her skin color is the correct DEI color." He also said she "cackles like an insane woman."

Fox News host Jesse Watters said Harris secured Hillary Clinton's endorsement, "obviously, because she's a woman."

And Richard Grenell, U.S. ambassador to Germany in the Trump administration, told NBC News that Harris was part of a "revolving door of DEI appointments from the straight white male governor, who hands out appointments to keep different groups happy and at bay," referring to California Gov. Gavin Newsom, a Democrat. "Kamala Harris is a product of this whole system. She's very far left, unvetted and untested.""

Race keeps getting brought up because CONSERVATIVES consistently use it to attack...

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jul 24, 2024, 04:35 PM
LV NATION Video 20:44 minutes with begging for donations. Taylor made for the MAGA echo chamber. Narrator ignorant of how Political Parties, which are private organizations, work. The video Incorrectly describes the nomination process options.  He is not a Democrat, therefore he has no say in THEIR political process.

The video just goes to show how MAGA world are shaking in their boots and wring their hands over the prospect of Kamala Harris being the Democratic nominee
Too much sex is still not enough.