Kelsey James

Started by citylyts, Jul 24, 2024, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citylyts

Well I am hoping that I will finally get to see Kelsey James in Fresno. But if you guys here in Fresno don't let her know that you want her here She won't come. Please let her know if you want to see her. Thank you.

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Jul 24, 2024, 03:56 PMWell I am hoping that I will finally get to see Kelsey James in Fresno. But if you guys here in Fresno don't let her know that you want her here She won't come. Please let her know if you want to see her. Thank you.

Offer plenty on money she will come.
Hobby

citylyts

I have . But she has Family here and I am hoping she will show up.

Zep

KJ is such a sweet heart and just an amazing young lady behind closed doors.  Hope she comes down and knocks your socks off @citylyts
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

citylyts

Well I will see. Been trying to get her down here to play for 3-4 months now. She says she is coming then at the last minute backs out.  But I will wait.

Hobby

Quote from: citylyts on Jul 29, 2024, 09:37 PMWell I will see. Been trying to get her down here to play for 3-4 months now. She says she is coming then at the last minute backs out.  But I will wait.
[/qisn't.

Lots of fish in the sea...
Hobby

Danno

she flaked on me twice about 7 years ago, and it was her that contacted me to set up a date.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome