How Long for Trump to Dump JD Vance?

Started by HighStepper, Jul 25, 2024, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jul 30, 2024, 11:49 AMI only saw Buttigieg's appearance on the Fox News Sunday show. He was very effective.

I do worry that there are still too many Americans who'd be unwilling to vote for a gay VP. (They're probably the kind of people who like calling him "Pete Buttplug" because it's just so damn funny to them.)
Yes I saw Pete Buttigieg Fox News interview. He did an outstanding job. I never thought about his sexual orientation or gay marital status. Unfortunately many do. President Obama had to evolve to accept gay marriage. There are among Obama supporters those that have not "evolve" yet, which is sad.

From a political strategy perspective there are four key criteria.
  • Strait
  • White
  • Male
  • Christian
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Jul 30, 2024, 12:19 PMYes I saw Pete Buttigieg Fox News interview. He did an outstanding job. I never thought about his sexual orientation or gay marital status. Unfortunately many do. President Obama had to evolve to accept gay marriage. There are among Obama supporters those that have not "evolve" yet, which is sad.

From a political strategy perspective there are four key criteria.
  • Strait
  • White
  • Male
  • Christian

I forgot that in addition to being gay, he's married. To another gay man! Holy shit, that must really piss off the Neanderthals in the Republican Party. lol

HighStepper

Quote from: bats on Jul 30, 2024, 02:03 PMI forgot that in addition to being gay, he's married. To another gay man! Holy shit, that must really piss off the Neanderthals in the Republican Party. lol
Buttigieg and his husband Chasten adopted fraternal twins, Penelope and Joseph, almost 3 years old. So, he is not a childless cat lady, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Tuscano

Quote from: Danno on Jul 30, 2024, 10:36 AMKevin Roberts, the Heritage Foundation president and the architect of Project 2025, the conservative thinktank's road map for a second Trump presidency, has close ties and receives regular spiritual guidance from an Opus Dei-led center in Washington DC, a hub of activity for the radical and secretive Catholic group.

The Divinci Code!
Vorresti essere me