Up Selling and Extra Charges

Started by Hobby, Apr 09, 2022, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobby

Many ladies upsell. Is it right or wrong for them do this? Sometimes they will upsell a premium like greek however they do not offer it to everyone nor is it mentioned in their ad so is it proper for her to ask for more? Now if they say they are GFE and want to upsell DATY or BBJ is this ok? Some ladies will have an extra charge to cover extra costs for outcalls depending on how far she has to drive and the time to get there, to cover those distances not covered in her regular outcall rate. Maybe she figures on distances to be around 5 miles however she may get called out to another city 30 or more miles away... could take depending on traffic an hour to get there. The round trip would be 2 hours and 60 miles. Should she have an extra charge for the out-of-service area call?

Mr.Justin_Credible

Upselling is not right or wrong thing. It's a free market. Ladies can offer whatever they want and gentlemen can accept the offer or move on. So long as both parties are consenting and keep their respective promises it's all good.

I think added charges for things besides in-session time like travel time or accommodations are reasonable and would be open to them. However, I don't like finally divided menus (up charges for each service) and have so far (mostly) avoided providers who offered them.

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 09, 2022, 06:05 PMSometimes they will upsell a premium like greek however they do not offer it to everyone nor is it mentioned in their ad so is it proper for her to ask for more?

If they are offering something beyond what they initially promised, they have every right to ask for extra for it and the gentleman has every right to decline or not.

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 09, 2022, 06:05 PMNow if they say they are GFE and want to upsell DATY or BBJ is this ok?

Including these services in GFE is standard. So, at the very best this situation would represent very bad communications. More likely it's a lady trying to charge more than initially promised. That's obviously someone not holding up their end of the bargain so no, not OK.

This is why I treat complex menus with hesitation - they just open the door to situations like this.
When I get in the shower naked,  the shower gets turned on!

kidinacandystore

If it's in the ad, then fine, but once in the door and that shit happens, they'll never hear from me again, if I even stay.
Like Like x 1 Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

HighStepper

I like to take care of the finance first then get on to the romance. Once in session no more sales talk. If I move to do something and she says that will cost more, than I just won't go there. We just stick to what was paid for. I can usually find something to enjoy, lol. If the menu became too restrictive then no repeat.

I've been to some expensive restaurants where everything is al a carte. The food is ordered as separate items with a separate price, rather than as part of a complete meal. With providers it is typically the complete meal. Greek is often up-charged due to special preparation. However, I have no problem with selecting the specific items I want and tallying up the final price. As long as this is done BEFORE the session starts.

Transportation cost need to be considered. A big question is does she have or needs to get an incall. If she is doing an outcall to my house, there is a considerable savings in hotel costs. Does she need to hire a driver? I have used Uber to pick them up and send them home if they don't have available transportation.

Travel time as an opportunity cost depends on the kind of volume she has. When doing outcalls I tended to go for extended sessions with low volume ladies.

Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

This kind of stuff falls under the category caveat emptor.

rooftop

Unfortunately I no longer take anything at face value.  No matter what reference to GFE is made, have to verify there is DATY.   

Any young lady who responds to questions with "You will have a good time" or "I'm open minded" is really saying, "You get nothing more than a dance, a massage, and maybe a single covered act--but NOTHING more." 
Like Like x 1 View List

Utrrose

Love Love x 1 View List
Lickity yo dickity

HighStepper

Quote from: Utrrose on May 12, 2022, 02:38 AMWhat am I doing? Where am i?

You are hanging out at the bar in the saloon. Coming by at 2:30 AM might be a little bit too much under the radar, lol. Anyway hugs and kisses.
Love Love x 1 View List
Too much sex is still not enough.