Be bold or go home...

Started by Tuscano, Jun 22, 2022, 10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuscano

My three daughters are all in High School together... In a small school...they make up 1% of the HS population... Everyone knows their names. Every opposing coach knows their name! Hell, by the time #3 appears she is recognized internationally!
Yes...They played ball. But they were much more. Drama! Band! Student Government! And all three then go on. International business! For the French. Agbiz and education! Mega Sports and entertainment. Me? if I wanted... court-side tickets to Warriors games???... I never took the tickets...my mother DID! LOL, her friends all saw her on TV! Mom has now passed 91. I like to think I was her greatest blessing...and her worst. Be bold or go home!

"Or her worst"...growing up I was the bad boy of the neighborhood. BUT! leave the neighborhood and all wanted to be my friend...  BE BOLD OR GO HOME!

Okay, Okay...for those that have met me, I am vertically challenged.  Not so my best friend. Two years older and, and ...a god! His name was Dave...

Freshman on the track team. Juniors are grabbing freshmen and dragging them to the dumpster and throwing them in.  They are laughing their asses off! I stand up and look at them! Really! You know I AM A FRESHMAN? Apparently, they didn't know...ME, I know between me and the dumpster is my best friend Dave, the badest ass in this school!  Yeah, obviously...they back down...good to "know" people. LOL
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

Tuscano

Vorresti essere me

Tuscano

Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

major apologies but I stopped reading at the word "daughters".

Scruzbeachbum

I stopped at three. You know how he likes to talk about his three testicles...  ;D