Hello, need to be vouched by the dancing Bear

Started by ZadeLovely, Aug 02, 2022, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZadeLovely

Hello everyone, Lovely Zadé here, I was invited by El Oso 33. I know he'll pop in here quick and that's for me. Looking forward to mingling. Please see my ad

Lovely Zadé

El_oso_33

I'm happy to vouch for the Lovely Zadé. I've known her for years and we're having lunch now.

She is an exciting addition to our community. ✌️🐻
Just a dancing bear trying to get my groove on✌️🐻

Zep

Hey there Zade.  It's been a bit since I last saw you.  Welcome to the Saloon.  Nice to see you are in Antelope area!
We all got two lives. The second one begins when you realize you only have one.

Hobby

Quote from: Zep on Aug 02, 2022, 01:48 PMHey there Zade.  It's been a bit since I last saw you.  Welcome to the Saloon.  Nice to see you are in Antelope area!

Welcome! You are now Premium Member status, maybe you would like to have a private room for your clients and friends?

High Gene

Welcome,Zadé! It's been a while  Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

ZadeLovely

Hey loves wanting to have a great lustful evening with a milk chocolate drizzle candy (530)404-0036 have an Incall Tomorrow near MCCELAN PARK!

ZadeLovely

Thank you all for the warm welcome..looking to making new connections again and with others..also I have Incall Tomorrow so come drop by