The January 6 Secret Service Text Scandal Turns Criminal

Started by Blkfyre, Aug 17, 2022, 10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Oct 19, 2022, 08:00 PMYou are delirious my friend. Still stuck on the Russian connection which was unfounded. Those convicted people if broke the law deserves it as well as ChinaBidens MOB family. Yet Trump has not been charged with all the lies, corruption, fake testimonies, falsified documents he is still surviving. 6 years and still a free person.
Funny how you are so much against Trump who is a HAS Been and yet not concerned with the Current Administrations lawlessness along with the economy going to SHIT. Priorities are WHACKED my friend.
Trump is a has been and The PEOPLE need to focus on the CURRENT. It is like lets put all the focus ON TRUMP and the DUMB AMERICANS will overlook what we are doing to gain CONTROL...  All the time taking our FREEDOMS and ECONOMY stature from us..
TRUMP really must of hurt your feelings and made you cry.. Sad you think that way with Trump whom had one of the BEST economies in history and built our military back up. Even built up our oil reserves in which DEMONCRATS were against. and the MILITARY had been dismantled with previous administrations.. Hell, TRUMP even had us ENERGY independent now CHINABIDEN is begging the Saudis.. CRAZY how people support these FOOLS..

What charges have been filed against President Biden? According to you, if no charges were filed, then he did nothing wrong correct? So no collusion with China, nothing to do with his son, etc.

That is if what you say is true and someone is ONLY GUILTY if they are charged, right?

Bande

Turns Criminal in which I hope Pelosi gets what is due. Of course not on the political agenda therefore all her misdeeds will be overlooked..

HighStepper

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. Looked at the whole video NOTHING  on Pelosi Is Hiding Evidence!
He talks about a lack of bail for the Jan 6th insurrectionist.
Too much sex is still not enough.