Comi ChinaBiden

Started by Bande, Apr 07, 2023, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogwalker

Bande

Bande

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on May 24, 2023, 04:12 PMYouTube video

Another clickbait video with nothing new to ad. We already discussed this BS.
https://fantasysaloon.com/index.php?msg=12603

Too much sex is still not enough.

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on May 24, 2023, 04:38 PMYouTube video

Bring on the evidence and file the indictments. Let a jury decide.

Bande

Bande

Bande

Quote from: HighStepper on May 24, 2023, 05:30 PMBring on the evidence and file the indictments. Let a jury decide.

It is all clickbait material to people in disbelief and crying over Trump...
Have you kept with the news? F.B.I. Destroyed evidence exposing leftists wrong doings..

Bande

Bande

Gets slap on the wrist.

Bande

A executive order started the F.B.I. and a executive order can be dissolved to abolish the F.B.I.
F.B.I. is now operating under Political motives not Rule of law issues, therefore need to be dissolved.

bats

Quote from: Bande on May 25, 2023, 03:58 PMHave you kept with the news? F.B.I. Destroyed evidence exposing leftists wrong doings..
This bullshit about the leftist leanings of the FBI and their supposed political motivations can be dealt with by asking one simple question:

Why didn't the FBI leak, before the 2016 election, that an investigation into possible cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia was underway?

Such a leak could have single-handedly torpedoed the Trump candidacy, yet nobody at the FBI let that happen.

The public didn't find out about the investigation until 2018.

HighStepper

There has NEVER been a Democrat as FBI Director. All eight FBI directors, starting w/ Hoover in 1924 & including Mueller & Comey, have been Republicans. Republican presidents appoint Republicans to run the FBI. Democratic presidents appoint Republicans to run the FBI. For nearly 100 years! Link

bladegunner

the truth will come out. thats what is does as natural order.

bladegunner

this i did not know to so bro.yo. be so.