Comi ChinaBiden

Started by Bande, Apr 07, 2023, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladegunner

after and still & all, we might be able to still stand tall.

Bande

dogwalker

Too many videos that are too long for me.
Poll ratings don't matter.  Who wins does.
Don't forget leaks about Hillary by the FBI may have played a role in her losing in 2016.....plus Bernie split the Democratic vote.

I'm thinking DeSantis could split the Republican vote and result in Trump losing in 2024 so Trump needs to eliminate him and soon if he hopes to win.  As of today DeSantis could get ~30% of Republican vote.  (Most polls have Trump with about a 2:1 lead.) Not sure how many electoral votes DeSantis would get if the election was today (would DeSantis win Florida which is often required to be President)?. Trump may need every vote he can get. My advice to Trump would be drop calling DeSantis DeSanctimonious. Trump is near the top of the list of sanctimonious (superior to others) people so he should not be talking about it. I think "DeSatanist" would be more effective.

Bande

dogwalker

Whenever I see ChinaBiden I laugh a bit.
Where's the PutinTrump or RussiaTrump threads?

MissTasha69

I'm not sure r now I would have to check more into it

dogwalker

Who is this Ro Khanna dude?  A Democratic representative of the SJ area is all I know.  He was whining on the radio this morning about how he didn't get everything he wanted in the debt ceiling deal and plans to vote no.  Doesn't seem to see the bigger picture of what could happen if the US defaults. I didn't know he's an extremist.   I do now. 

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on May 31, 2023, 06:48 AMWho is this Ro Khanna dude?  A Democratic representative of the SJ area is all I know.  He was whining on the radio this morning about how he didn't get everything he wanted in the debt ceiling deal and plans to vote no.  Doesn't seem to see the bigger picture of what could happen if the US defaults. I didn't know he's an extremist.  I do now. 
You cannot view this attachment.

This is often how politics works. He has a constituency that he believes wants what they didn't get, so he continues to "fight" for them. He sees the BIG picture.   But he gets a pass from his colleagues as they believe they have the votes needed without his.

Members of both Parties will do this. This is why the emphasis of a bi-partisan support. The Republicans need help from the moderate Democrats.

Too much sex is still not enough.

dogwalker

Yeh I concluded about the same.  With enough total votes you can vote against your party or caucus to make a point.  Politics at its best!

dogwalker

I'm not reading all of the above but as has been said many times, no matter what party any politician belongs to, people can accuse them of something and whine about what they think is true.  That's not very useful.
Convictions (out of anyone's control here) and voting them out of office (you can contribute to that) is the best way to get what you want.