How many crimes has Hunter Biden committed?

Started by Romanticlover, Jun 20, 2023, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jun 21, 2023, 05:20 PMToo effin funny.....  I don't know ANYONE with a strong opinion that will NEVER consider any other view point either.....LMFAO.
You succeeded if you were going for a high level of condescension with this comment.

bladegunner

catch the fly cupcake? white,straight,republican and male. How else can i piss you off today? I plagiarized My word as a biden. don't fuck with biden.

dogwalker

Bande

HighStepper

Quote from: Bande on Jun 25, 2023, 06:53 PMSweet. Kick out the plea Deal..
Trump Appointed Judge Sends Hunter Biden a Big Message After Plea Deal
The video is a MAGA fantasy. The judge has NOT sent a message to Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden's plea deal case has been assigned to a federal judge appointed by former President Trump, who will have ultimate authority over the decision to approve the plea bargain between the prosecutors and Hunter Biden..
Noreika's appointment means both the prosecutor and the judge handling the Biden case are Trump appointees, blunting shrill Republican attacks on what they call a sweetheart deal for the Democratic president's son. Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

bladegunner

HighStepper

A plea deal between Hunter Biden and the Justice Department is on hold after a dramatic court hearing today (7/26/2003. Link
Too much sex is still not enough.

Danno

Give him what he deserves. Then lets see what Jarod did to get $2 Billion from the Saudi's.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Blkfyre

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Posted by Congressman Danel Goldman

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/31/politics/devon-archer-house-testimony/index.html

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the "illusion" of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president's son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son's foreign business dealings.

The White House saw the testimony as a falling short of House Republicans' promise to deliver "bombshell evidence."

"It appears that the House Republicans' own much-hyped witness today testified that he never heard of President Biden discussing business with his son or his son's associates, or doing anything wrong," Ian Sams, a White House spokesperson, said in a statement.

Romanticlover

Also in that article...
GOP Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said that Archer's testimony reaffirms questions about Joe Biden's knowledge of his son's foreign business dealings and show the president was not being truthful in his previous denials.

"When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden's dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times," Comer said in a statement, referring to testimony that Democrats have also acknowledged Archer gave.

Joe Biden lied when he said never discussed anything about his sons business.
Are we having fun yet?

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Jun 20, 2023, 08:58 PMThus the Sweetheart Deal and I would expect ChinaBiden to Pardon his Smart/Great Son. How could he not, Hunter has supplied Pops with $$$$$$$$$$.

Where is the proof joe recieved money hunter obtained illegally? So far nothing but noise... i would love it if joe biden is guilt but it has to be proved!

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 31, 2023, 04:06 PMAlso in that article...
GOP Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said that Archer's testimony reaffirms questions about Joe Biden's knowledge of his son's foreign business dealings and show the president was not being truthful in his previous denials.
"When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden's dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times," Comer said in a statement, referring to testimony that Democrats have also acknowledged Archer gave.

Joe Biden lied when he said never discussed anything about his sons business.
There is no proof that he discussed his son's business. Quite the contrary, according to one congressman's account of today's testimony:

[Dan] Goldman told reporters during a break in the hearing that Archer later said that Hunter Biden putting his father on speaker phone with business associates was "part of the daily conversations" between father and son, adding, "The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations ever had to do with any business dealings or transactions."

Also, let's be clear about what's happening here. James Comer is doing what he promised he'd do to get that committee's chairmanship. More specifically, he and the Republicans are trying to do to Biden exactly what they tried to do to Hillary: they're trumping up allegations in an attempt to damage Biden's chances of re-election.

With Hillary, it seemed to work out for them. But people already didn't like her. This Biden thing, by contrast, isn't going anywhere, and the Republicans will look like fools if they begin an impeachment inquiry, as McCarthy has promised.

Danno

"It turns out that Hunter Biden was secretly running a business for Joe while Joe Biden was in office.  The business made $160 million in deals during his time in office, and Joe Biden is set to get the entirety of the business when he leaves office. 
Whoops never-mind. That was the Trump Organization which Donald Trump put in a trust that he essentially had complete control over and that Don Jr. and Eric officially ran during his presidency. The business brought in millions of dollars including via hotel rentals from foreign governments that likely looked to get favors from Trump. Trump Organization was then convicted of fraud and forced to shut down.
Additionally Ivanka and Jared Kushner got a $1.2 billion lease on a NY City property from a company that was majority owned by Qatar, just as Trump was supporting a middle east blockade against Qatar.  Suddenly after the lease went through, Trump stopped supporting the blockade.
Then while in office, Ivanka Trump got trademarks granted to her while Donald supported a ZTE deal that benefitted China. On the very date Trump and Ivanka dined at Mar-a-Lago with the Chinese President, China awarded her 3 preliminary trademark approvals, all while Trump was President and Ivanka worked in the White House.
Then after 4 years of pro-Saudi policies, and a surprising arms deal, Trump and Kushner both signed business deals worth billions of dollars with the Saudis after leaving office.
Then, during Trump's presidency Don Jr.'s personal business parter Gentry Beach, who was doing business overseas, got access to meet with top national security officials in the Trump administration during Trump's presidency. The NSC officials were directed by the Trump White House to take the meeting because Beach and the businessman were friends of Trump Jr.
But tell me again how Joe Biden had friendly personal phone calls with Hunter Biden's business partners."
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Romanticlover

I want proof instead of rumors, show me links to stories where the Trump's did all those things.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Are we having fun yet?