Mitch McConnell freezes at press conference

Started by HighStepper, Jul 26, 2023, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighStepper

Senator Mitch McConnell freezes during press conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ing_Ibuw6s

video length. 0:58

Republican Leader Mitch McConnell was unable to finish his opening remarks during his weekly press conference on Wednesday (7/26/2023).

Too much sex is still not enough.

Romanticlover

He might of had a mini stroke(TIA) or a bout of dementia, it's clearly a sign of health problems.

Like I said before, we can't have elderly people running our country. It's time to retire Mitch.
Are we having fun yet?

CigarMan

Obviously a health issue.  Biden, McConnell, Feinstein and Fetterman all need to go.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List

Danno

I think MTG and Boebert are more sick than any of these old folks. Mentally sick.
Agree +1 Agree +1 x 1 View List
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 26, 2023, 12:39 PMHe might of had a mini stroke(TIA) or a bout of dementia, it's clearly a sign of health problems.

Like I said before, we can't have elderly people running our country. It's time to retire Mitch.
I can't stand McConnell, but the rednecks of Kentucky get to choose their elected representatives. It doesn't matter that you think it's time to retire the elderly in Washington.

Romanticlover

It does matter because it affects all Americans including myself.
Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Here's Sen Fetterman and Pres Potatohead:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5074929/fetterman-95

Thanks for dressing up for the occasion Fetterman, the shorts and hoodie are classy.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 26, 2023, 05:57 PMIt does matter because it affects all Americans including myself.
So do something about it. Make a proposal. How would you accomplish restricting candidates to those who fit whatever vague ideas you have about fitness for office?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 26, 2023, 06:03 PM...Pres Potatohead:

President "Potatohead" got the job done, the job that Trump couldn't get done.

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 26, 2023, 06:10 PMSo do something about it. Make a proposal. How would you accomplish restricting candidates to those who fit whatever vague ideas you have about fitness for office?

There's nothing we can do, only Congress passing a bill and the President signing it would do it.
Term limits for members of Congress will never pass either, notice how they passed the 22nd amendment which limits the President to two terms but not themselves.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on Jul 26, 2023, 06:50 PMThere's nothing we can do, only Congress passing a bill and the President signing it would do it.
Term limits for members of Congress will never pass either, notice how they passed the 22nd amendment which limits the President to two terms but not themselves.
I'm fairly sure it would require a constitutional amendment. But why continue talking about it when there's literally zero chance of it happening?

dogwalker

Does not matter to me....because guess what.......  I don't care (if it does not directly affect me)....GET IT?   Unlike so many here.....I'm not going off the deep end about every teenie tiney issue.  Worry about and do something about things you can actually do something about???  Which is very little about most topics discussed here.  Have a discussion?  Oh great.  And what's the point of that?  What does that accomplish?   I'd really like to know.

bats

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 26, 2023, 07:48 PMDoes not matter to me....because guess what.......  I don't care (if it does not directly affect me)....GET IT?  Unlike so many here.....I'm not going off the deep end about every teenie tiney issue.  Worry about and do something about things you can actually do something about???  Which is very little about most topics discussed here.  Have a discussion?  Oh great.  And what's the point of that? What does that accomplish?  I'd really like to know.
For one thing, it gets you to stop by and, for some unknown reason, you tell everyone that you don't give a shit. And you ask us, condescendingly and in an enlarged font, whether we "get it," as if you haven't said that about twelve hundred times here already.

So that's something!

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on Jul 26, 2023, 05:37 PMI can't stand McConnell, but the rednecks of Kentucky get to choose their elected representatives. It doesn't matter that you think it's time to retire the elderly in Washington.

I'm sure there's a bunch of people in KY that think all Californians are dope-smoking weirdos, some of my family back east thinks so.
Are we having fun yet?

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 26, 2023, 07:48 PMDoes not matter to me....because guess what.......  I don't care (if it does not directly affect me)....GET IT?  Unlike so many here.....I'm not going off the deep end about every teenie tiney issue.  Worry about and do something about things you can actually do something about???  Which is very little about most topics discussed here.  Have a discussion?  Oh great.  And what's the point of that?  What does that accomplish?  I'd really like to know.
I think your questions are mostly rhetorical. Basically we do it because we like it. You not liking it doesn't affect us, so we don't care, get it? lol.