Trump Laying Groundwork for Claims of Rigged 2024 Election

Started by bats, May 02, 2024, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romanticlover

Quote from: bats on May 03, 2024, 02:41 PMIn short, Biden is not a sociopathic autocratic criminal, whereas the other asshole most certainly is one. But sure, go ahead and vote for the prick. ::)

Yes Biden is also an asshole, he's spent 50 years in Washington DC lying to stay in power. I never said who I was voting for.
Are we having fun yet?

bats

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 03, 2024, 04:00 PMI never said who I was voting for.
It doesn't matter. A vote for anyone but Biden is effectively a vote for the autocratic Bible salesman.

Tuscano

Truth? I skipped most of the above post. That said...

He was elected! Fraud that he is...just not in 2020.

Yet we are not arguing the ELECTION RESULTS!

And what are we arguing? A hooker fee! And WTF! corporate accounting!!! What a joke!
Vorresti essere me

dogwalker

Well....allegedly fraudulent corporate accounting
which was not without consequence to others.
That is illegal......but ooops ok for a President to break any law, right?

HighStepper

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 03, 2024, 02:01 PMWhat has Biden done in the past three years?
Let's take a look: hyper-inflation, high interest rates, stock market tanking, the world is on fire, protests, war, businesses are laying off employees

Were you better off under Trump or Biden?
According to the polls the majority of Americans say Trump.
Sure, let's just ignore that Trump increased the national debt to over 8 trillion dollars, and how he gave tax cuts to the rich, leaving out the average citizen. Biden made good on promises that Trump didn't keep. Just one thing is Biden's $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure deal. Congressional Republicans voted against the bill are now taking credit for the projects that are in their districts.

BTW, the stock market has performed better under President Biden, than Trump, in terms of cumulative gains.

Trump's presidency had relatively low inflation until the pandemic hit. Remember Trump inherited the Obama economy. Covid led to worldwide inflation in large part due to problems with global supply chains. Trump is not going to solve inflation, if anything he will make it worse.

As I stated back in November, entanglements in Middle East wars could seriously damage a Biden reelection. So, you may get Trump, but don't expect great things.
Too much sex is still not enough.

WolfDragon

Vote
    Stormy Daniels
          for
United States President
    INSTEAD OF trump
   in the 2024 election

Try to have a good time.

Romanticlover

Trump should of hooked up with Brandi Love instead of Stormy, Brandi is a huge Trump fan and would of been a lot cheaper.

Are we having fun yet?

Romanticlover

Quote from: HighStepper on May 03, 2024, 07:26 PMAs I stated back in November, entanglements in Middle East wars could seriously damage a Biden reelection. So, you may get Trump, but don't expect great things.

Anything is better than what we have now in the White House, even RFK Jr is better than Creepy Joe.
Are we having fun yet?

Blkfyre

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 03, 2024, 07:57 PMAnything is better than what we have now in the White House, even RFK Jr is better than Creepy Joe.

Funny, that's what Democrats said in 2020, that anyone was better than the psychopath who was in office...

zoezane

Donald Trump has falsely claimed that he can "not testify" in his own trial because of the gag order. On Friday, Judge Juan Merchan corrected him  #Mercah #TrumpTrials

It's given that trump lies about everything!

If a human doesn't see this they want to lie too.  Anyone who supports trump has filled themselves with years of hate.  You can't change hating trump supporters. 

It's really important the good people are strong together.  We are winng, save the Constitution that President George Washingon fought for years for "WE THE PEOPLE".  Washington would of hung trump for his treason against the United States.
I'm A Dirty Girl Online
I Cuz Like A Sailor

WolfDragon

Quote from: Romanticlover on May 03, 2024, 02:34 PMHistory has a weird way of repeating itself:

In 1968 we had an unpopular President running for re-election and people were protesting war at colleges, RFK was running for President as an outsider.

In 2024 we have an unpopular President running for re-election and people are protesting war at colleges, RFK Jr is running for President as an outsider.

If history repeats itself then the Republican will win.

Guess if history is repeating itself, then unfortunately RFK Jr will get shot this summer.

Try to have a good time.

Hobby

You can bet when Trump loses again he will cry foul... Two of the worst presidents in history is all we have to vote for.  I decided i am not going to vote.  Im am so sick of the fighting, crying, and lying.  Yes I want the border secured. Yes I think women have the right over their body. If I was voting I would vote to fire all our elected officals and start new.