CNN

Started by Bande, Apr 09, 2022, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bande

College student checks CNN. CNN's typical with avoiding a public answer..

https://youtu.be/90TICidj_uc

Hobby

Quote from: Bande on Apr 09, 2022, 06:47 PMCollege student checks CNN. CNN's typical with avoiding a public answer..

https://youtu.be/90TICidj_uc

The student said it all!  Nothing said wasn't true. Wasn't its time for lunch, its they are out to lunch!

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 09, 2022, 06:55 PMThe student said it all!  Nothing said wasn't true. Wasn't its time for lunch, its they are out to lunch!
That kid came out with a partisan rant and pretended he was asking a question.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Apr 09, 2022, 07:27 PMThat kid came out with a partisan rant and pretended he was asking a question.

Whatever it was, was spot on the mark.... What only questions do people like have to be answered? Is that what you support? It was obvious they were caught off guard!

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 09, 2022, 07:58 PMWhatever it was, was spot on the mark.... What only questions do people like have to be answered? Is that what you support? It was obvious they were caught off guard!
He was full of shit on these issues:

1. Russia Collusion Investigation
Because Trump wasn't actually indicted as a result of the Mueller report, right-wingers love to say that it was all a big hoax. The truth is that Mueller found that although the evidence didn't warrant a charge of criminal conspiracy, Russia did help the Trump campaign and the campaign welcomed that help.

2. Jussie Smollet
The only people I knew who gave two shits about this were rabid right-wingers. It was FOX and the rest of the right-wing media who made such a big deal of it later.

3. Kavanaugh
The MSM didn't smear Kavanaugh. They covered the confirmation proceedings, which included a witness who claimed he assaulted her. And that shit was everywhere because it was legitimate news.

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Apr 09, 2022, 09:45 PMHe was full of shit on these issues:

1. Russia Collusion Investigation
Because Trump wasn't actually indicted as a result of the Mueller report, right-wingers love to say that it was all a big hoax. The truth is that Mueller found that although the evidence didn't warrant a charge of criminal conspiracy, Russia did help the Trump campaign and the campaign welcomed that help.

2. Jussie Smollet
The only people I knew who gave two shits about this were rabid right-wingers. It was FOX and the rest of the right-wing media who made such a big deal of it later.

3. Kavanaugh
The MSM didn't smear Kavanaugh. They covered the confirmation proceedings, which included a witness who claimed he assaulted her. And that shit was everywhere because it was legitimate news.

There goes that left-wing spin... dems put on your foil hats...bats is taking you for a ride...in his spin mobile.

HighStepper

Bats gave a good succinct answer to the Russia Collusion Investigation. Jussie Smollett is a piece of shit that is absolutely disgusting. Brett Kavanaugh broke down in the Senate confirmation hearings showing a major lack of judicial temperance. He embarrassed himself. I saw it on C-Span.

I like college kids asking questions. If you are going to be in politics or the news business, you have to learn how to respond to a questioner as though they are a sincere person asking a legitimate question.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

succinct? Would you stop using words I have to go look up in the damn dictionary? LOL

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 10, 2022, 01:13 AMBats gave a good succinct answer to the Russia Collusion Investigation. Jussie Smollett is a piece of shit that is absolutely disgusting. Brett Kavanaugh broke down in the Senate confirmation hearings showing a major lack of judicial temperance. He embarrassed himself. I saw it on C-Span.

I like college kids asking questions. If you are going to be in politics or the news business, you have to learn how to respond to a questioner as though they are a sincere person asking a legitimate question.

Kavanaugh is only human!  The allegations of misconduct presented by Democrat Senators during the confirmation hearings were nothing more than a political hatchet job, a last-ditch effort to derail Trump's pick to shift the Supreme Court balance to conservative. Had nothing to do with Ford or what happened to her.  Democrats toss out the right to be innocent until proven guilty! They became the prosecutors in a public witch hunt trial.  When the sexual misconduct failed, Democrats went after the drinking and partying. All of this occurred during his youth and not as an adult. There was only one witness to this and it was Ford and no one could confirm her recollections. Not so much what a kid did as a youth... more important is what the kid grows up to be!

HighStepper

While Blasey Ford seemed to be a credible witness, I was not evaluating his guilt or memory lapses. NO, I was talking about his Judicial temperament, or lack thereof.

It has been said, that temperament, is perhaps most critical in how judges decide cases

kavanaugh accused Democrats for conspiring against him to get revenge for Trump's 2016 presidential election win. He claimed the Clinton machine was out to get him for his 1998 investigation of president Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct with Monica Lewinsky. He was bad-tempered and disrespectful with senators who questioned him. He yelled and cried with self-pity.

Yes Democrats went after him, just like Republicans went after Ketanji Brown Jackson. Big difference she maintained her composure he did not.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 10, 2022, 02:39 PMWhile Blasey Ford seemed to be a credible witness, I was not evaluating his guilt or memory lapses. NO, I was talking about his Judicial temperament, or lack thereof.

It has been said, that temperament, is perhaps most critical in how judges decide cases

kavanaugh accused Democrats for conspiring against him to get revenge for Trump's 2016 presidential election win. He claimed the Clinton machine was out to get him for his 1998 investigation of president Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct with Monica Lewinsky. He was bad-tempered and disrespectful with senators who questioned him. He yelled and cried with self-pity.

Yes Democrats went after him, just like Republicans went after Ketanji Brown Jackson. Big difference she maintained her composure he did not.

Did Republicans make up shit and go on smear campaign like Democrats did?

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 10, 2022, 04:05 PMDid Republicans make up shit and go on smear campaign like Democrats did?

Yes, I'm afraid they did. Watched the hearings on C-Span saw the crazy BS.

bats

Quote from: Hobby on Apr 10, 2022, 04:05 PMDid Republicans make up shit and go on smear campaign like Democrats did?
No, that's unheard of for modern Republicans. /s

Of course they did! At least with Kavanaugh, the Democrats had a credible witness. The Republicans actually made shit up.

Hobby

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 10, 2022, 04:09 PMYes, I'm afraid they did. Watched the hearings on C-Span saw the crazy BS.
Hmmm! A man came forward saying Jackson in their youth attempted to rape him while intoxicated at a party...Wow!  How many came forward and said without any proof whatsoever they believe him? I did not follow any coverage nor did I see any stories popup on my computer. I don't doubt anything the Republicans said or did could compare to the disgrace of those Democrat bastards that perpetuated the BS story about Kavanaugh. 

Hobby

Quote from: bats on Apr 10, 2022, 04:22 PMNo, that's unheard of for modern Republicans. /s

Of course they did! At least with Kavanaugh, the Democrats had a credible witness. The Republicans actually made shit up.

WTF... What credible witness?
What did Republicans say that was made up?