47 yr old women that can't remember anything, is that normal?

Started by Danno, Apr 22, 2022, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danno

Marjorie Taylor Greene under oath can't remember anything. Time to get her tested.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome

Hobby

Looks like her words are catching up to her big mouth!  She probably will be removed or she will resign. Had I been a Senator on Trump's insurrection impeachment trial I would have voted to remove him from office and I don't care if it was the last day of his term. Both Democrats and Republican leaders who behave like this need to be removed.

bats

As if by magic her memory returned in great detail when questioned by her own attorney. LOL

dogwalker

No but there are plenty of early onset brain diseases [or even tumors] that affect people earlier than usual.

HighStepper

I saw the hearing on C-Span. Marjorie Taylor Greene had the standard "I don't recall, I don't remember" on question after question. Opposing counsel would often say, "so, you are not saying it didn't happen, you just don't recall." She would try to deny she said something then when confronted with evidence of what she said, she would quickly say oh wait, yes, but.............

I believe Marjorie Taylor Greene's main goal in her testimony was to avoid committing perjury under oath. I think she did that OK by sacrificing her credibility claiming to not remembering things a reasonable person would remember.

This was a challenge by some voters in the State of Georgia being heard my an Administrative Law Judge. The judge will make his recommendations to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican running for re-election. Raffensperger resisted Trump's pressure to overturn the election results in Georgia.

My belief is she will be on the ballet. What is disheartening is how many people support this nut job. She has promoted some of the crazy Qanon theories and remains popular with the fringe Republican base. Even after claiming California wild fires were started by Jewish space lasers from outer space.
Too much sex is still not enough.

bats

Quote from: HighStepper on Apr 23, 2022, 05:56 PMMy belief is she will be on the ballet. What is disheartening is how many people support this nut job. She has promoted some of the crazy Qanon theories and remains popular with the fringe Republican base. Even after claiming California wild fires were started by Jewish space lasers from outer space.
My impression from watching snippets of her performance was that she is not as nutty as she seems. She was able to control herself under oath.

So, my conclusion is that she's just another Trumpian grifter with no principles who is taking advantage of her ignorant constituents.

Danno

"Marjorie Taylor Greene testified under oath that she could not remember telling Trump or his chief of staff to declare martial law to try to keep Trump in power, but her own texts reveal that she did exactly that," Fein said in a statement.

"Anyone who 'can't remember' whether they urged the White House Chief of Staff to talk to the President of the United States about declaring martial law can't be trusted when they claim they 'can't remember' their own engagement in insurrection," he added.
Just tap me on the head if I overstay my welcome