5 Million Barrels going abroad

Started by Bande, Jul 07, 2022, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkfyre

Hobby

These are not new jobs created they are jobs being filled left open by the pandemic... We still have high inflation to deal with.  The only thing keeping us alive is people are working otherwise we would be in a hell of a mess thanks to Biden and his failed fucked up policies.  No Joe you did not do that... you caused it... Meanwhile, Biden's approval ratings are worse than Trump's. That's pretty bad considering what Democrats had hoped for... what an embarrassment this must be...

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 10, 2022, 11:32 PMThese are not new jobs created they are jobs being filled left open by the pandemic... We still have high inflation to deal with.  The only thing keeping us alive is people are working otherwise we would be in a hell of a mess thanks to Biden and his failed fucked up policies.  No Joe you did not do that... you caused it... Meanwhile, Biden's approval ratings are worse than Trump's. That's pretty bad considering what Democrats had hoped for... what an embarrassment this must be...

Funny, everyone else is calling it jobs created:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/business/joe-biden-jobs-record/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/04/business/joe-biden-jobs-record/index.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10995007/U-S-adds-372-000-jobs-June-unemployment-stays-3-6.html <---foreign press so no, no liberal bias

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/mar/02/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-biden-scale-job-gains-2021/

"He accurately cited the raw number of jobs created and the fact that it was bigger than any previous year for which data is available."

HighStepper

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 10, 2022, 11:32 PMThese are not new jobs created they are jobs being filled left open by the pandemic...

There are now more jobs available than before the pandemic.
Link

Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

Blkfyre

Quote from: Hobby on Jul 11, 2022, 09:18 AMEveryone... who is everyone?  Left wing media, Democrats, Republicans?

Your response is why I also included a foreign media link.

dogwalker

The boss will get credit when things go right and slammed when they don't even if they had little to do with what happened.  Gas prices have dropped a bit.  Biden is taking credit.  My read on it is the real reason for it is the Federal Reserve raising interest rates which has created a fear of recession which in turn theoretically could cause gas prices to drop (less demand).  US President has no control over Federal Reserve policy.  Trump tried to tell them what to do and got told to fark off.

Blkfyre

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 11, 2022, 10:27 AMThe boss will get credit when things go right and slammed when they don't even if they had little to do with what happened.  Gas prices have dropped a bit.  Biden is taking credit.  My read on it is the real reason for it is the Federal Reserve raising interest rates which has created a fear of recession which in turn theoretically could cause gas prices to drop (less demand).  US President has no control over Federal Reserve policy.  Trump tried to tell them what to do and got told to fark off.

Sure, there are sound economic reasons why the prices are going down. But if Biden is gonna be blamed for them going up, as if it's him personally doing something, then by the same token, he should get credit for it going down, right?

It doesn't work that way, but that is conservative logic...

dogwalker

I love numbers.   Here's an interesting one.
The US uses 20M barrels of oil per day so that 5M barrels of oil (which was sent once not daily) would only last 6 hours!
Yeh I know it's the principle of sending our oil elsewhere more than whether it's actually relevant to daily life (to gas prices for example where that amount would be insignificant in the course of a long period).

HighStepper

Quote from: dogwalker on Jul 11, 2022, 12:33 PMI love numbers.  Here's an interesting one.
The US uses 20M barrels of oil per day so that 5M barrels of oil (which was sent once not daily) would only last 6 hours!
Yeh I know it's the principle of sending our oil elsewhere more than whether it's actually relevant to daily life (to gas prices for example where that amount would be insignificant in the course of a long period).
You did the math...that's not fair, lol.
Too much sex is still not enough.

Hobby

It is 5 million fewer barrels of oil than we had. America must come first. If we do not take care of our needs first how can we remain in a position to help others? If we allow everyone to come to America the US will exhaust its resources and our economy will suffer for it! Trump understood this...apparently Democrats don't!

dogwalker

I did the math because I had no clue what 5M barrels meant although I vaguely recalled world output might be 100M barrels..  Sounds like a lot.....FIVE MILLION......MILLION! That's a lot of swimming pools.  But not when you put it into context and account for how many hundreds of millions of gas guzzling vehicles there are in the US.  A family of 4 has what.....6 or more cars?  It's nice to live in America!

Bande

Quote from: Blkfyre on Jul 10, 2022, 10:43 PMGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.foxla.com/news/gas-prices-drop-in-la-county-for-24th-day-in-a-row

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/20/1106204924/gas-prices-below-5-dollars-summer-travel

It is AMAZING how quiet conservatives are on this isn't it?
A few of you have Biden so far up your ASS you can not see Reality. Hell, his own party is turning on him..

Blkfyre

Quote from: Bande on Jul 11, 2022, 04:21 PMA few of you have Biden so far up your ASS you can not see Reality. Hell, his own party is turning on him..

Uhm, ok, not sure what that had to do with what I posted, but...ok...

Hobby

Quote from: Bande
A few of you have Biden so far up your ASS you can not see Reality. Hell, his own party is turning on him..

/quote]

Not only are they breaking away some want him to resign... As Biden drowns in the polls he is sinking many Dems up for reelection... Voters are blaming Biden and Dems for inflation, high gas prices, declining stock market 401k being wiped out.... Most voters don't pay much attention to politics, talking heads, liberal or conservative, all they know is they don't like not having some money left over each month and they will blame who is in power at the time... all they see is costs going up and up with no light at the end of the tunnel for them...